Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Robert Huth...

Poor yesterday but let's not overreact. He's been solid in the other games.

He could have been sent off yesterday but it was hardly the vicious attack some are making it out to be. Match of the Day were like 'how has he not been sent off?'

Well, he could have been sent off, but the referee was well within his rights to merely warn him/book him.

The incident was just a slightly mistimed shoulder barge which wasn't a foul and then he cleared the ball by kicking it out of play. Then their player cam storming in and Huth just stood his ground. He did nothing to warrant a foul never mind a yellow never mind a red.

He kicked the ball out of play - that's what he's there for.

The other guy dived and then Mings came in flying at Huth.

I was surprised that Mings wasn't the one cautioned.

Also surprised at the negative comments on Huth's play this year. Seems to me he's doing well. He was incredible in a bcak 3 but we're not playing with that at the moment so he's doing what needs to be done in a back 4 where the RB can't defend very well.

The incident was just a slightly mistimed shoulder barge which wasn't a foul and then he cleared the ball by kicking it out of play. Then their player cam storming in and Huth just stood his ground. He did nothing to warrant a foul never mind a yellow never mind a red.

This.

Now I see why some of the girls in General chat think we're the same person - still they also seem to think I'm Moose and a couple of others too.

He is our best player. If he gets injured we are screwed.

He was our best player last season but a lot of players have arrived/stepped up their game in these five so far. It'll be interesting to see who is our best player this season.

3 at the back suits our players, we're giving goals & goal chances away, week in week out.

We're looking a bit pedestrian in attack

Reverting to 352/342/3412 could see us unplayable in attack, while having that extra man at the back.

Flat back 4 doesn't suit our players, not looking forward to us playing a team who'll end up finishing in the top 10, unless we get that bit of tempo back!

3 at the back suits our players, we're giving goals & goal chances away, week in week out.

We're looking a bit pedestrian in attack

Reverting to 352/342/3412 could see us unplayable in attack, while having that extra man at the back.

Flat back 4 doesn't suit our players, not looking forward to us playing a team who'll end up finishing in the top 10, unless we get that bit of tempo back!

Our sure our players can adapt to most formations

How he wasn't sent off yesterday I don't know?.. Totally lost it!

He doesn't look like the player he was during the Great Escape last season?

Was it the case that the combination of Was, Wes and Huth made them all look better players?...

Panic, panic everyone is shit.....

What's up with everyone on this site, played 5, won 3, drawn 2 and people still focus on the negatives

Archived