Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Robert Huth...

How he wasn't sent off yesterday I don't know?.. Totally lost it!

He doesn't look like the player he was during the Great Escape last season?

Was it the case that the combination of Was, Wes and Huth made them all look better players?...

Find summat else to moan about.

Huth = no nonsense defending...end of discussion.

Flat back 4 doesn't suit our players, not looking forward to us playing a team who'll end up finishing in the top 10, unless we get that bit of tempo back!

Seemed fine vs Spurs; other than the goal did they ever really get into the box or properly threaten?

Panic, panic everyone is shit.....

What's up with everyone on this site, played 5, won 3, drawn 2 and people still focus on the negatives

This and more of this.

The manager "tinkered", it didn't work so he put it back.

He'll change it again before the season is out.  You cant play in a single style all season.

Oh no Huth got frustrated when a ref made it so he couldn't touch a Bournemouth player without it being a free kick. We must replace him immediately with someone from another league that everyone but me appears to have heard of. :P

The FA can't take any further action, as he was cautioned by the ref over the same incident (but not the actual ball-kicking timing).

If the ref didn't book him, the FA would've intervened no doubt.

What are some of you talking about? It was a foul, fine - Huth didn't need to react at all, he quite clearly kicked the ball aimed at Wilson with no intention of putting it out of play.

I've seen a lot less for a red card, Huth raised his arm out when Mings came in too, a slight coming together but the signs were there, i'm very surprised he didn't get sent off, and was lucky to still be on the pitch.

3 at the back suits our players, we're giving goals & goal chances away, week in week out.

We're looking a bit pedestrian in attack

Reverting to 352/342/3412 could see us unplayable in attack, while having that extra man at the back.

Flat back 4 doesn't suit our players, not looking forward to us playing a team who'll end up finishing in the top 10, unless we get that bit of tempo back!

You can probably count the number of chances the opposition have had this season on 1 hand. Just like last season we're getting punished frequently, the difference is that this year we've taken our chances as well.

He didn't actually kick the ball at his head did he? Looked like he booted it into the crowd.

Apart from that he looked fine, stop over reacting?

talk about whitewashing, he pushed Wilson down to the ground booted the ball at his head and practically punched one of their players. It was fantastic, but he should've gone off.

talk about whitewashing, he pushed Wilson down to the ground booted the ball at his head and practically punched one of their players. It was fantastic, but he should've gone off.

Wilson fell over; the ball struck him accidentally in the head; Huth has a Common Law right to self defence.

He's been nowhere near the level he was last season. Although that's not to say he's been crap, he was immense last season. But it was something I noticed midway through the Spurs game. He doesn't win as many headers as before, or as many tackles or intercept as many balls.

I'm probably going to cop flak for this post but I'm just posting what I've seen.

Some people, I think we all know who, have drastically reduced their posting, and are just waiting for us to lose, before making a come back.

Pearson's *** boys!

Bit like you did when Pearson was here then eh? Come on you've got to improve your trolling. D-

Should have been a red. I hope we don't lose our discipline under CR - we had very few, if any, incidents where players lost their heads under Pearson.

Yeah, right

Archived