Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Robert Huth...

I think our fans would be upset if an opponent kicked a ball at one of our players' heads while he was lying on the ground.

IMO, what Huth did could have been considered violent conduct and he could have gotten a red card. But referees can't always be mind readers, so I'm sure Huth was given the benefit of the doubt as a veteran player/that his clearance went awry/that he was trying to win a throw-in with the clearance.

Generally speaking, Sunderland game aside, I don't think Huth has been bad at all. I think he's been steady. Also, with Leicester not having much of the ball, the CBs deserve credit for ensuring that our opponents haven't had the amount of scoring chances one would expect with their possession.

I think our fans would be upset if an opponent kicked a ball at one of our players' heads while he was lying on the ground.

IMO, what Huth did could have been considered violent conduct and he could have gotten a red card. But referees can't always be mind readers, so I'm sure Huth was given the benefit of the doubt as a veteran player/that his clearance went awry/that he was trying to win a throw-in with the clearance.

Generally speaking, Sunderland game aside, I don't think Huth has been bad at all. I think he's been steady. Also, with Leicester not having much of the ball, the CBs deserve credit for ensuring that our opponents haven't had the amount of scoring chances one would expect with their possession.

I cant cope with this level of common sense!

IMO, Huth was lucky and the ref was sub par for much of the game.

Should have been a red. I hope we don't lose our discipline under CR - we had very few, if any, incidents where players lost their heads under Pearson.

Pearson obviously led by example and showed the players how to stay calm under difficult circumstances, hey?

I'm with you Watson ... Hope CR can handle all those little tantrums ... I'll say one thing for Pearson he certainly didn't,t take any sh1t from anyone and, with Cambos help, (yep sorry babble on that one again!!), kept the players in line.

Don't worry Huth will be immense ... He just got fed up with all that diving ....

I'm with you Watson ... Hope CR can handle all those little tantrums ... I'll say one thing for Pearson he certainly didn't,t take any sh1t from anyone and, with Cambos help, (yep sorry babble on that one again!!), kept the players in line.

Don't worry Huth will be immense ... He just got fed up with all that diving ....

Yeah because our disciplinary record was awful before Cambiasso arrived wasn't it... How did we ever get out of league one and the championship without him.

Yeah because our disciplinary record was awful before Cambiasso arrived wasn't it... How did we ever get out of league one and the championship without him.

Think the point here is can CR handle the players as well as Pearson could ... What say you oh learned one ... ?

Think the point here is can CR handle the players as well as Pearson could ... What say you oh learned one ... ?

I have no idea... I'll ask a friend of a friend he once spoke to someone who works at the club on a train, that'll give me a credible answer.

Someone's got an o too many in their name.

Babyl n. .... ??? Don't get it ?

I have no idea... I'll ask a friend of a friend he once spoke to someone who works at the club on a train, that'll give me a credible answer.

But it did make me chuckle !!

To answer the question seriously, we're 4th in the fair play table so far. I see no signs of a problem currently.

Was thinking more about their attitude than dirty play .... NP was very good at that and took no crap .... I just hope CR can turn it on when the dressing room door closes ..... From what we have seen so far he seems like a loveable pussycat. .... I only passed an exam once cus the teacher in charge kept chucking things at me when I dozed off ....

Was thinking more about their attitude than dirty play .... NP was very good at that and took no crap .... I just hope CR can turn it on when the dressing room door closes ..... From what we have seen so far he seems like a loveable pussycat. .... I only passed an exam once cus the teacher in charge kept chucking things at me when I dozed off ....

Players have said he's got a nasty side and has ripped into them on more than one occasion. I think he's good at keeping a front for the camera!

Why shouldn't he be able to?

He's managed much bigger clubs and names than Pearson.

Players have said he's got a nasty side and has ripped into them on more than one occasion. I think he's good at keeping a front for the camera!

Are you talking abour NP or CR?

Guest bss9401

Huth is the protection when Was is out. He was fired up after they managed to kick us out of our stride. He needs to be a little less obvious though!

The incident was just a slightly mistimed shoulder barge which wasn't a foul and then he cleared the ball by kicking it out of play. Then their player cam storming in and Huth just stood his ground. He did nothing to warrant a foul never mind a yellow never mind a red.

This for me

Archived