Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInTheBirstallBox

Ranieris face

If it's the shot I'm thinking of, he looked absolutely cluesless. Bereft of ideas, wondering what on earth he was doing managing a football club. One of those moments where the reality of your situation stabs you as a cold knife to the stomach.

Priceless!

If it's the shot I'm thinking of, he looked absolutely cluesless. Bereft of ideas, wondering what on earth he was doing managing a football club. One of those moments where the reality of your situation stabs you as a cold knife to the stomach.

Priceless!

Doubt it. If that look really meant that, Pearson would have been pulling that same face for 6 months last season.

Just to clarify this isnt a claudi-bashing thread, i love the guy hes great lol

Ditto. His unique use of the English language has me liking him. I'd like to say it was creative but I suspect the truth is far simpler.

As a manager, it's too early to tell but I like his cautious approach. He's making his moves, his transitions, slowly. It'll be interesting to see what shape we have, how we're playing in a couple of months time.

Doubt it. If that look really meant that, Pearson would have been pulling that same face for 6 months last season.

What do you doubt? I wasn't saying he was thinking that, only that he looked like he was! Maybe that's what he looks like when deep in thought. Who knows? Either way, it was a cracking expression!

I love him too but that look had me worried ..... Clueless x10 !! .... Wrong size cap and wrong team formation ...

"Whatta the heck !! ... thassa nota menta to appen !!" ..... But d'know what I think he'll be a star and the good times will just get better !

Joking aside - I'm sure Claudio's real thought at that point in time was something along the lines of...

"WHY ARE WE SO SHIT IN DEFENCE? WHY? WHYYYYYYYY?!"

(Hopefully he can sort that out by tomorrow's deadline).  :fc:

Easy, cus we were playing 4 at the back and not 3, DeL was struggling cus Riyad wasn't helping much cus that little bleeder Gradel had knobbled him early doors, and Huthy wasn't in the mood .. (bad trip down on the bus ? ... Lost at cards to Vardy??) .... And if Was had been playing he would have made sure that when them cheating buggers kept diving they had something to dive about !

Easy, cus we were playing 4 at the back and not 3, DeL was struggling cus Riyad wasn't helping much cus that little bleeder Gradel had knobbled him early doors, and Huthy wasn't in the mood .. (bad trip down on the bus ? ... Lost at cards to Vardy??) .... And if Was had been playing he would have made sure that when them cheating buggers kept diving they had something to dive about !

I do wonder if several of the players had said that they weren't keen on the formation suggested and Huth was one of them. Wonder if maybe his reactions were a backlash of different opinions and a "it doesn't work boss, see" type attitude. He is experienced and knows his stuff, I wouldn't be surprised if several of the players said we have tried this and failed with it before.

He was still deep in thought about that bicycle kick and some pretty abject defending.Don't think he was doing any forward thinking at that point.

Don't think he is clueless but he looks better in a suit

When I saw him in that gear, I thought to myself aww our Claudio has fell in love with the club.

Joking aside - I'm sure Claudio's real thought at that point in time was something along the lines of...

"WHY ARE WE SO SHIT IN DEFENCE? WHY? WHYYYYYYYY?!"

(Hopefully he can sort that out by tomorrow's deadline). :fc:

We weren't shit in defence with the 3 at the back (5 goals in 9 matches and loads of cleansheets whilst being more attacking than this) so I'm still not sure why he's changed back unless specifically for Mahrez, who was still instrumental behind the front two.

We weren't shit in defence with the 3 at the back (5 goals in 9 matches and loads of cleansheets whilst being more attacking than this) so I'm still not sure why he's changed back unless specifically for Mahrez, who was still instrumental behind the front two.

Why can't people understand that different managers favour different systems

I'm sick of hearing about 3 at the ****ing back

A team of professional football players can adapt to play most formations

Archived