Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wokinghamfox

Inler

Don't write him off so quickly. I thought there were some. Positive aspects to his game, good range of passing and he broke up the play nicely at times. You can just tell he's played Serie A his whole career. Once he gets used to the pace he'll be good I reckon.

Oh **** off.

He won plenty of tackles and put in some beautiful balls.

Yeah he gave the ball away a couple times but he's just come from Serie a where they actually literally play that walking football in three quarters of games. Seriously, that's an actual Italian rule.

Give him more than one game before we get all foxestalk about it and write him off.

Oh **** off.

He won plenty of tackles and put in some beautiful balls.

Yeah he gave the ball away a couple times but he's just come from Serie a where they actually literally play that walking football in three quarters of games. Seriously, that's an actual Italian rule.

Give him more than one game before we get all foxestalk about it and write him off.

i am not writing him off he just couldnt deal with the pace and look like he lacks passion. His performance was poor today we were gutless in midfield before he was subsituted.

Don't write him off so quickly. I thought there were some. Positive aspects to his game, good range of passing and he broke up the play nicely at times. You can just tell he's played Serie A his whole career. Once he gets used to the pace he'll be good I reckon.

Not saying he'll continue to be shit and he won't get used to it, because as we've seen anything can happen, but Napoli fans said that one of the reasons he was told or they all had been wanting him sold was because he was so off the pace when they attempted to break or just speed the game up at all, and with Drinkwater and Kanté playing so well I'm not sure we need him playing at the moment anyway.

Because people keep making stupid threads suggesting he's shite.

I meant the bit about cambiasso starting slowly. are people just trying to sound clever? he came on at half time in his first game and got motm and then did that against United. How is that starting slowly?!

Archived