Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

He is great in the tackle but has a lot to do on his passing ability. He reminds me of schlupp a lot to be honest. Quick and strong but lacks the final product at times.

Potential to be a top premier league player.

I think much of it comes from playing at such a high tempo some of his passes lack control. He's actually not a bad passer, I think it's more down to his style.

His passing will improve in time. You can't take away his quick, never say die attitude on the pitch though by making him be more reserved and safe because as soon you do that he'll be half the player. 

If they don't mention him on MotD there's no justice. He has been immense recently.

Id like to see him in the middle with Kingy. King holding, and Kante further up the pitch, winning the ball, pressing high up the pitch, setting up the counter etc.. I think that will be our best pairing in due time.

Kings disciplined & simple style of play will stand well alongside our terrier IMO..

Archived