Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wight88

One Craig Shakespeare

Wasn't at the game yesterday, but pleased to hear that 'there's only one Craig Shakespeare' was given an airing. Really hope Shakey and Walshy stay put when NP possibly ends up in another prem job in the next few weeks, hopefully will become a regular chant.

Wasn't at the game yesterday, but pleased to hear that 'there's only one Craig Shakespeare' was given an airing. Really hope Shakey and Walshy stay put when NP possibly ends up in another prem job in the next few weeks, hopefully will become a regular chant.

They won't stay put

I doubt anyone from the premier league will hire Pearson unless out of options. Way too risky.

I think he'll join a top championship side and do what he did with us. They wont want to drop down to the likes of rotherham away again.

And we win the league.

Hope they both stay. If they do go with Pearson... Well they could of left as a matter of principle when Pearson was sacked and they didn't so still grateful they stayed there help the transition? Want them both to stay though of course!

I doubt anyone from the premier league will hire Pearson unless out of options. Way too risky.

I think he'll join a top championship side and do what he did with us. They wont want to drop down to the likes of rotherham away again.

And we win the league.

Someone like Sunderland will jump at the chance to hire someone with a proven record of keeping a team in the prem. Pearson said himself that he's learnt a couple of lessons last season... I'll take that as him knowing when to keep his gob shut.

Someone like Sunderland will jump at the chance to hire someone with a proven record of keeping a team in the prem. Pearson said himself that he's learnt a couple of lessons last season... I'll take that as him knowing when to keep his gob shut.

anybody who would leave here for the crap shoot that is sunderland would need their bumps feeling..

He's too emotional and hot headed to be able to put than plan in operation.

I think Sunderland will consider him but they'll probably get a bigger name with less risk. NP will get a championship team.

Do we actually have to be that worried about the backroom staff leaving to join Big Nige? Surely if we want them to stay we can just tell them to shut up and get back to work, they are under contract as Leicester City employees after all. Backroom staff throwing tantrums about not being allowed a transfer is hardly the same as your star player or manager doing it.

(I think) it was because he told Claudio to wave when we were singing his name.

I was at the game and presumed it was aimed at CS not to leave if NP gets the Sunderland job.

That's why I was singing it anyway but you may be right.

Said in another thread we need to start new contract talks with all the back room staff. Stability is the key.

They turn it down, at least we no where we stand and need to look for a coaches etc ( if they do turn it down)we need to start looking for new back room team to pass the baton on so to speak.

It's a worry...

Supported this club too long when all is good something goes wrong !! lol

Let's stay pro active...

I think the Sunderland job has Pearson written all over it ...  Its not too far away;  if he keeps them up and earns his bonus (which he is good at), everyones happy;  if they go down (likely), he will be managing a Championship side and can do his rebuilding job (which he is good at) ....   and Junior can get a job too.

Whether Shakey and Walsh go is a different matter .....   we have a "shadow" team already in place but that would be a great loss ...

anybody who would leave here for the crap shoot that is sunderland would need their bumps feeling..

You're underestimating the loyalty within a management team structure. They all work well together. They'll go where he goes, most likely.

He's too emotional and hot headed to be able to put than plan in operation.

I think Sunderland will consider him but they'll probably get a bigger name with less risk. NP will get a championship team.

He used to play for Sunderland and chairman usually love that shizzle. They reckon it galvanizes the fans.

The bigger name has sort of failed them though hasn't it?

If they can get him in this month he'll definitely have time to assess and shift out the leeches and with his team in place :-( He will make some very astute signings and keep them up and build on it.

I'd expect some of the man united boys to follow him as I'd expect its closer to home. Plus they love him.

He used to play for Sunderland and chairman usually love that shizzle. They reckon it galvanizes the fans.

If they can get him in this month he'll definitely have time to assess and shift out the leeches and with his team in place :-( He will make some very astute signings and keep them up and build on it.

I'd expect some of the man united boys to follow him as I'd expect its closer to home. Plus they love him.

Pearson played for Middlesbrough.

You're underestimating the loyalty within a management team structure. They all work well together. They'll go where he goes, most likely.

Possibly, and i certainly think that Shakey is likely to go, but not so sure about Steve Walsh.

Walsh has worked with Ranieri before at Chelsea, so they already know each other from that time, and they seem to get on well enough, so that might work in our favour.

Last year I thought he could be interested in sunderland for the reasons you state. I just don't see the owner wanting to buy into a perceived "headcase".

Maybe he will though.

Remember when they left last time it was a completely differet scenario. Shakespear works day in day out with these lads and all the other staff members, they may very well decide that LCFC is the team they want to be part of, not team Pearson a few hundred miles away.

Remember when they left last time it was a completely differet scenario. Shakespear works day in day out with these lads and all the other staff members, they may very well decide that LCFC is the team they want to be part of, not team Pearson a few hundred miles away.

I think so too.

Their boys or go back to being NP's boys.

Will find out soon enough as Advocaat has gone.

Archived