Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Good Karma , Bad Karma

Saw a dead fox on the way to Norwich (bad karma). However we won. Could be that the Walkers Crisps lorry I saw 30 mins before (good karma) neutralised it. Am I nuts or does anybody else do this?

Hmmmm, Walkers glacier nuts

Saw a dead fox on the way to Norwich (bad karma). However we won. Could be that the Walkers Crisps lorry I saw 30 mins before (good karma) neutralised it. Am I nuts or does anybody else do this?

Exactly the same here. If I see a live fox by the railway on the way to the match then I think we will win; if I see a dead one then we will lose.

We won cus it wasn't a fox ...   I saw it too, it was a Muntjac ....   easy mistake to make to the untrained eye

With my psychic powers I knew you'd seen a dead fox, so I strangled my nan's canary.

Balance restored. 

i have been wearing my lucky Leicester shirt since the west ham game last season. Didn't wear it for the Chelsea game last season, too much to ask i thought, and i didn't wear it for arsenal last week, as i was at a wedding. the only 2 games we have lost since we started that run, are the 2 i wasn't wearing my shirt. 

We used to have a couple of foxes as regular visitors to our garden all through the dark Mandaric years they stopped coming just before Pearson's second term started whe.n we found a dead fox at our front garden gate.

Since then no foxes.

No foxes = good luck for me.

Bring back the Filbert (nuts) for me.

i have been wearing my lucky Leicester shirt since the west ham game last season. Didn't wear it for the Chelsea game last season, too much to ask i thought, and i didn't wear it for arsenal last week, as i was at a wedding. the only 2 games we have lost since we started that run, are the 2 i wasn't wearing my shirt.

What!? You cost us 6 points! I demand you should never take that shirt off! Like even in the shower or while making love. Well, I assume we all keep our Leicester shirts on while making love anyway, but I have heard that some people actually don't.

What!? You cost us 6 points! I demand you should never take that shirt off! Like even in the shower or while making love. Well, I assume we all keep our Leicester shirts on while making love anyway, but I have heard that some people actually don't.

I know, im sorry. it wont happen again

The only karma was we got an 'iffy' penalty against a club that has had Huckerby and Hoolahan both dive to win penalties against us in the past. I'm so happy today at work (surrounded by Norwich fans). A lot have however simply admitted we were the better team and would love a Vardy type player.

Getting back to the subject, I don't do Karma as such but I must sit in the same position of watching from home and not wear a watch... Don't ask me why, but it works more often than not!!!

I wear the full kit when making love

aren't leicester called foxes because leicester liked killing foxes = good luck

That was my take on it too when someone found a dead fox on the way to QPR in December '13.  We beat them 0-1 to start the run that saw us storm the Ch'ship. :D

We won cus it wasn't a fox ...   I saw it too, it was a Muntjac ....   easy mistake to make to the untrained eye

No CF... we won because the unmarked police car tailing us at 82 mph on the A14 let us off with a few flashes of his BLUE light & a cheery wave!

Archived