Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

name the signatures!

Good morning all! I have bought a signed LCFC shirt for my father in laws 50th. It is from the 13/14 season and signed by loads of people. only problem is...i cant tell who is who apart from mahrez. can anyone help identify? 

lcfc%20shirt.png

I wanna say the one above Mahrez says Andy K, but I'm not at all sure.  Wasilewski looks to be the 2nd one underneath the w in the logo. Top-right looks a lot like it could be Huth, which can't possibly be right if it's from the Championship winning season.  As for the rest, your guess is as good as mine!

I've also bought a signed 13/14 shirt in a charity auction a few months back, all I know is Cambi's and that Mahrez is on there somewhere.

**Mahrez is under top left on yours

That would be 14/15 then.

Could the one below Wasilewski's be T.Hopper?  I only say that because it looks like it begins with a T but it looks too short to be Taylor-Fletcher which leaves Tom as the only other person in or near the squad from that year with a T at the start of one of their names.

Bottom left says "Drinky 4" if you look at it with your head tilted to the right.

Looks like there are a couple with 15 and 24 on them too which are probably Schlupp and Knockaert.

I can see two 15's though lol (below what looks like but can't be Huth and to the left of that sideways looking one on the bottom-right).  This is really tricky.

Could the one below Wasilewski's be T.Hopper?  I only say that because it looks like it begins with a T but it looks too short to be Taylor-Fletcher which leaves Tom as the only other person in or near the squad from that year with a T at the start of one of their names.

Just find the Signature with the Eiffel tower in it.

You've got Schlupp on there twice.

I can see: Albrighton, Nugent, Mahrez, Schmeichel, Schlupp (x2), Vardy, Ulloa, Simpson, Drinkwater, Wood, Hopper, King, Wasilewski, Moore.

There's another 4 or 5 I'm not sure on. :)

Edit: Just realised one of them is Morgan's!

You've got Schlupp on there twice.

I can see: Albrighton, Nugent, Mahrez, Schmeichel, Schlupp (x2), Vardy, Ulloa, Simpson, Drinkwater, Wood, Hopper, King, Wasilewski, Moore.

There's another 4 or 5 I'm not sure on. :)

Edit: Just realised one of them is Morgan's!

Albrighton and Ulloa weren't with us that season.

Archived