Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Newcastle away

Newcastle Ticket Information

Newcastle United v Leicester City

Barclays Premier League        

Saturday 21 November; kick-off at 3pm

Initial Allocation 2,285. Full Allocation Available is 3,200.

On Sale Dates*

All tickets are sold on a 1 ticket per person basis:

Monday 19 October

Season Card Holders with 125+ points

Thursday 22 October 

Season Card Holders with 115+ points

Friday 23 October

Season Card Holders with 108+ points

Monday 26 October

Season Card Holders with 104+ points

Tuesday 27 October

Season Card Holders with 101+ points

Friday 30 October

Season Card Holders with 100+ points

Monday 2 November

Season Card Holders with 60+ points

*Should there be any unsold tickets by Monday 2 November, further selling dates will be announced.

Ticket Prices:

Adults - £30

Seniors (Over-65s) - £24

Students (Full Time, ID required)* - £24

Under 18s (2-17 years) - £15

Please note, tickets cannot be downgraded (for example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior or Under-18 ticket)

SUPPORTERS WITH DISABILITIES

The Club have been allocated 8 pairs of wheelchair spaces.

Both Wheelchair Spaces and Ambulant Disabled tickets are priced at £15 each plus a FREE companion.

Away Priority Scheme:

Members of the Away Ticket Priority Scheme will have payment debited from their selected credit/debit card on Friday 16 October 2015.

Away Ticket Priority Scheme members who wish to opt-out ticket purchase for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre or email

[email protected] before 6pm on Thursday 15 October with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME – NEWCASTLE OPT-OUT

Away Ticket Priority Scheme members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Thursday 12 November to receive a full refund.

Fox Travel Info

Coaches depart the King Power Stadium at 9am.

Spaces are priced at £10 each.

N.B Any person under the age of 16 years old will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over.

You can book your space on Fox Travel by calling the Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium.

Should clear the initial allocation quite easily I'd say.

After the initial delay for that new screen and the bottle throwing at the end from the Geordies.

Still under Pardew then and went on a run of wins which ultimately kept them up at the end.

Hopefully we will be celebrating a bit more this time, those staircases though.

That's gone up but it's still not bad in relation.

This was the absolute pits of an away from a personal point of view last season. I think everything that could've possibly gone wrong did do. One of them you've just got to sit back and laugh at how farcical it was.

That's gone up but it's still not bad in relation.

This was the absolute pits of an away from a personal point of view last season. I think everything that could've possibly gone wrong did do. One of them you've just got to sit back and laugh at how farcical it was.

Car broke down on the way back didn't it Dan?

I hate this 'initial allocation' b0llocks. We'll sell 3200 easily. Feel sorry for people who got shafted in the Southampton debacle. 

Might just do the supporters coach for the first time in 45 years. I suppose you can't bring a crate of sainsburys pale ale on any more! (if they still sell it!)

£10 is better than using a tankful of fuel. Long day but will bring back some memories.

Can't be worse than last year. That screen was a mess. Stood outside the ground for ages waiting on a decision.

Was great for me, an extra hour in the boozer.

I was staying up there with mates but the lads I was with had to leave before the end of the game to leg it back to the station in time for their train.

Was great for me, an extra hour in the boozer.

I was staying up there with mates but the lads I was with had to leave before the end of the game to leg it back to the station in time for their train.

Loved that.. the game got in the way of a lovely afternoon

going to try and make this one. if it hits members i am there. 

absolutely no chance it makes members IMO. you might need some assistance. 

Archived