Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

Somebody to compliment Vardy, don't think Austin's that man. Like the look of Blackman at Reading but not convinced he'll score goals fairly regularly at this level. The Fulham captain would be somebody who can chip in with goals but also work well as a two with Vardy. Or perhaps we will move to a 4-2-3-1 and sign someone in the David Silva mould, Diego Perotti?

A good attacking right back.Byram looked a cracking prospect a few seasons ago but Uwe Rosler's been playing him as a right winger. Perhaps he doesn't rate him one on one.

A goalkeeper can wait. No point spending millions on a goalkeeper  who will be first choice but worse than Kasper.

Would like to see a "holding" Central Midfielder, Right Back and a Goalkeeper capable of keeping a clean sheet.....with Simpson (gladly), and Kramaric (sadly) outgoing.

I swear people have been asking for this for about 7 years  lol. We have Kante and Inler, surely we don't need any more ball wining CMs? 

Charlie Austin to play with Vardy

A centre half to replace Huth or join him in a 3 man centre back defence

This would take CR wanting to play with 3atb, something he's shown no sign of yet.

I do like De Laet as he has pace and wants to go forward but a solid RB is needed as shown when we play like we did at Norwich.  We need someone who will give the manager and players in front of them confidence that they can go forward without having to worry that the RB is going to get caught out all the time.

I don't think we need another forward, we have the players that can score if given playing time. 

We need Drinky to get some of those long shots on target and at least forcing the keeper into making saves which could spill to our forwards.  I really want to see Inler, Drinky and Kante working together.

A striker.

A really expensive striker.

This.

Ulloa, Okazaki & Kramaric aren't good enough for a top half PL team.

Just like Vardy is head and shoulders above our other three strikers I'd like us to go and get a striker that is a nailed on first team player that compliments Vardy.

I've not seen him play but Breel Embolo who we've been linked with is the sort of profile we should go for. Wolfsburg reportedly tried to buy him for €25,000,000 and German clubs don't make too many bad buys for that kind of money. He's 18 so there's every chance he will be a world class player at some point. We'll never sign worldies at Leicester but it would be good to buy a future one.

The second striker is one of our obvious places to strengthen IMO.

Debuchy

Dyer on a perm

Like the sound of this, think Debuchy is our kind of player and clearly unhappy at being 2nd choice to Bellerin at Arsenal. Whether his salary demands would be a stumbling block I dunno and he may fancy staying in London and linking up with Pards and Cabaye at CP too! 

Nathan Dyer for me is a great shout. was so pleased when we signed him as he is such a threat, but I promise it had nothing to do with the fact we had a Dyer back at Leicester, although I don't think he could ever replace Lloyd! 

Defensively we have been caught out, in particular against the one man goal machine Alexis Sanchez, whether we look at another CB remains to be seen or maybe we just give Benalouane the opportunity to play, appreciate the jury is still out but Jesus he's been here 5 minutes give the lad a break.

Archived