Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

He would be given a medical, so they would know what the situation is. He's been a goal machine since his non league days and last year showed he can step up. He's available and he's at our level and I'm sure we will be back in for him again come January.

He failed his QPR medical over a chronic shoulder injury, that's why they managed to get him so cheap.

He's a good player but has definitely had his injury problems/

What this success does, is change the thoughts of players and agents who may before,

not of show any type of interest in having anything to do with Leicester City.There could well

be more players asking their agents to knock on our doors, thats what a top 4 picture

does for your club.

A decent right back is a must - shame Trippier signed for Spurs.

Maybe another attacking mid but considering Dyer and Schlupp on the the bench do we need one??

to be fair to him Simpson is looking pretty solid at right-back, had a very good game today .

but to get a right-back of international quality I'm sure is in CR's plans at some point .

As it stands, I don't see the need to disrupt this team with new signings - we might as well give a handful of our players the chance to go out on loan with an immediate recall option.

With the quality we have on the bench, there's no need to just let them not gain any valuable match practice - I'm thinking of Inler and Kramaric in particular.

Maybe a new right-back as a back-up to Simpson would be nice - that and a better back-up goalkeeper to Schmeichel, retain Schwarzer as a goalkeeping coach. And then send De Laet out on loan, as well.

Can we collectively agree never to mention Austin in this thread again? It's getting seriously boring now, and he just wouldn't fit into this side at all.

No way! He will be a Leicester player soon, so it would be strange to never mention him.

Kramaric will go in January, leaving us with just Vardy, Ulloa and Okazaki so another striker - ideally one who can play behind Vardy - is a must. I can see Inler going too as he's currently a clear 4th choice, so maybe another CM to replace him. A right footed Fuchs for RB too would be fantastic, but apart from that I don't think we need anything. There's no point bringing in players just for the sake of it. 

Kramaric will go in January, leaving us with just Vardy, Ulloa and Okazaki so another striker - ideally one who can play behind Vardy - is a must. I can see Inler going too as he's currently a clear 4th choice, so maybe another CM to replace him. A right footed Fuchs for RB too would be fantastic, but apart from that I don't think we need anything. There's no point bringing in players just for the sake of it.

It will be difficult to buy a quality player that could do the same as Kramaric and Inler (just warm the bench). Nathan Dyer was a good signing, but can't get in the starting XI. I'm not certain we need another midfielder, particularly if James is fit. Would like a genuine number 10, someone like Sigurdsson from Swansea.

Archived