Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Stone Roses

17-year-old instagram awayday banterfootylads who wear £700 coats to mid-summer gigs and look at you funny if you step on their brand new Spezials won't be though.

80 quid is literally taking the piss out of the general public. I paid 60 to go and see Noel Gallagher and i still have sleepless nights over that

Underwhelming. The reunion was special but this feels like a cash cow now

Tell me about it. Kind of depressing really. This thread full of posters like "fvcking love the Stone Roses, got their greatest hits and everything".

I'll go to one of their smaller gigs in Europe somewhere and make a weekend of it.

I prefer the experience at smaller venues than the big stadiums/parks.

Only a matter of time before more are announced.

Me too, really don't like outside stadium gigs, but if they only play them I guess it leaves little choice.

I'll go to one of their smaller gigs in Europe somewhere and make a weekend of it.

I prefer the experience at smaller venues than the big stadiums/parks.

Only a matter of time before more are announced.

I went to the first comeback gig a few years back, I honestly walked out half way through. The sound was fecking awful, really but my off massive outside stuff like that.

I'd seen Ian Brown at De Mont after his last solo album and that blew the Roses one away with just 1000 people there.

I went to the first comeback gig a few years back, I honestly walked out half way through. The sound was fecking awful, really but my off massive outside stuff like that.

I'd seen Ian Brown at De Mont after his last solo album and that blew the Roses one away with just 1000 people there.

Ian Brown solo gigs are good fun.  :thumbup:

I went to the Finsbury Park Stone Roses gig in June 2013 and the sound wasn't great at all, the previous summer i saw them at Benicassim which was outside but much smaller and compact and it was much better.

I also saw Noel Gallagher in Milan this year at a venue that couldn't have been more than 2,000 and the sound was awesome, much better than when i've seen him in larger venues.

Me too, really don't like outside stadium gigs, but if they only play them I guess it leaves little choice.

I'm confident there will be smaller venues in Europe to follow this announcement, if the rumours of a 3rd album are true then i imagine it will be a world tour. 

Not for me - I do like the roses but the thought of paying £80 to see them just doesn't appeal. Can you imagine the amount of Bell ends that will be in the crowd?!

I won't be there.

My missus was asking me if I fancied going last night and I said you'll be alright on your own

especially when they are still available on seetickets, well for the Wednesday any way.

This is a week before Glastonbury as well any one think they will headline then? As its what Kasabian did with Viccy Park

Can see it being Coldplay , Muse and the Stone Roses next year.

I love the Stone Roses. I listen to their records regularly, but don't feel the need to see four fifty-somethings playing songs that they wrote when they were much younger men. I realise that their popularity has grown over the years, and that lots of fans have never seen them, but I can't bear old men playing at being young men.

Archived