Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Stone Roses

The new single is apparently 7 minutes long, hoping for a Fools Gold or I Am The Resurrection epic, though I expect bovril's dad rock comment is going to be closer.

Ok that's got my hopes up a bit...

Don't know why they do it. Should've just stayed split up.

You'll never see the Smiths and the Jam ever doing shite like this. A legacy is there so leave it.

£10 million each off of the Heaton Park shows.

Legacy is great but the cash was too much to resist.. even the Sex Pistols did it!

Went to Etihad on Wednesday.. not a enjoyable as the 3-1 but was great fun.

£10 million each off of the Heaton Park shows.

Legacy is great but the cash was too much to resist.. even the Sex Pistols did it!

Went to Etihad on Wednesday.. not a enjoyable as the 3-1 but was great fun.

10m to stand on a stage for four nights and rehearsal time with a group of people you hate. Not bad.

.. even the Sex Pistols did it!

yep and how lame was that? Utterly embarrassing.  Sometimes things should be left alone anything they do now will only taint the legacy they created.

I remember squire saying he'd rather live my life than attempt to rehash it. It would be pointless. 

It's all a bit depressing really.

No steps forward, several giant steps back.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2016 at 17:53, FLAN said:

Tickets were ridiculous price and stadium gigs are typically crap anyway. I got 2 online and didn't bother to go through when I thought about it. It's a shame but they've well and truly sold out now 

You'll be able to get them a discounted price from second hand sellers eventually. Everyone was scrambling for them to begin with, but people eventually were desperate to get rid. Myself included, because of the Euros. I only got about £45 for it in the end. 

• 1 month later...

Archived