Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

I Want Tickets trouble

I'm having issues trying to retrieve and print my tickets off their website.

I have the email confirmation from PayPal confirmingvthe purchase. When I click on the transaction reference number it takes me to Paypals website where I can find my I Want Tickets Ticket reference.

When I go on to their site and put in my email address, IWTK reference number and Paypals confirmation reference it comes up with 'tickets not found'

Am I doing something wrong and does anyone have a contact number for them?

Thanks

I'm having issues trying to retrieve and print my tickets off their website.

I have the email confirmation from PayPal confirmingvthe purchase. When I click on the transaction reference number it takes me to Paypals website where I can find my I Want Tickets Ticket reference.

When I go on to their site and put in my email address, IWTK reference number and Paypals confirmation reference it comes up with 'tickets not found'

Am I doing something wrong and does anyone have a contact number for them?

Thanks

Frequently Asked Questions

I have paid for my eTicket but have not received a confirmation from I-Want-Tickets?

99% of the time this will be due to the fact that you have a different email linked to your PayPal account and this is where the eTicket has been sent or the eTicket is in your 'Junk / Spam' folder.

If you go on to the main page of the I-Want-Tickets website on the right hand side you will see a picture of a pair of yellow tickets, under them is text saying 'Print Them Here', click that then in the boxes provided type in your IWTK-xxxx ref number which can be found on your PayPal confirmation email into the (IWTK-xxxx) box and your PAYPAL email into the 'Your Email Address' box.

... or your PayPal Transaction ID code (Numbers Only).

Then click 'View Your Ticket' this will bring up your ticket and a tab saying 'Print Ticket'.

Have you got a different email to the one that's registered on your paypal?

Archived