Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Chilwell to Huddersfield on loan

Would be a decent move that - the more competitive games he gets the better. Look at Dele Alli - 3 seasons on loan at MK Dons with 74 appearances, and then steps into the Spurs side and looks right at home. 

Just nitpicking but Spurs bought him from MK for £5m

Would be a decent move that - the more competitive games he gets the better. Look at Dele Alli - 3 seasons on loan at MK Dons with 74 appearances, and then steps into the Spurs side and looks right at home.

Spurs signed him from MK Dons mate at the start of this year and only loaned him back until the end of Last season bud

whats the relevance or connection to Huddersfield?

There must be a reason for sending him up tup north

Erm we're a Premier League team where he's not gonna get much game time and they're in the Championship where he can compete for a place in their starting XI?

Erm we're a Premier League team where he's not gonna get much game time and they're in the Championship where he can compete for a place in their starting XI?

Compete? Christ it should be a straight decision into the team

erm...sorry i think you've misunderstood the question and replied with something sarcastic... lol

Im all for loaning him to get 90 mins week in week out...i meant why not send him localish? why have we sent him bottom of the championship.. do we have a contact in the Huddersfield dressing room ect ect.

i was looking for a more detailed answer as was interested. thanks.

erm...sorry i think you've misunderstood the question and replied with something sarcastic... lol

Im all for loaning him to get 90 mins week in week out...i meant why not send him localish? why have we sent him bottom of the championship.. do we have a contact in the Huddersfield dressing room ect ect.

i was looking for a more detailed answer as was interested. thanks.

You send a player on loan to the highest placed team interested. If he can't cope living away from home when needed he's probably going into the wrong profession lol

I don't see why it should be a local team

Guest CityFan 06

Best of luck to him at Huddersfield on loan. Hopefully it'll be a good move and one which will help his development further. I certainly think he has a bright future though, seems calm on the ball and his overall play seems to be good when I have watched him.

Compete? Christ it should be a straight decision into the team

Well I've not seen anything of Huddersfield to know about their team so I think it'd be disrespectful to suggest he should go straight into their team just because he's on loan from us? Harry Kane didn't deserve to go straight into our team when he was here on loan.

Well I've not seen anything of Huddersfield to know about their team so I think it'd be disrespectful to suggest he should go straight into their team just because he's on loan from us? Harry Kane didn't deserve to go straight into our team when he was here on loan.

Current LB is shite, even I could get in the left back position right now at Huddersfield

Archived