Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Charl91

Top-of-the-league Thread

Guest bss9401

You know when we make the Champions League, does the universe implode? It just doesn't happen but it might actually happen

That's why CR bought Inler and Benalouane! He's just keeping them in cotton wool in case we have to start playing games next July. All part of the master plan for European domination. The man is a genius.

lol I actually got clapped on my way into work yesterday like some sort of hero's welcome. I love leicester city all the time! But right now I think we must be the proudest fans alive.

To be sitting there having spent very little in terms of premier league budgets. Purely on hardworking, graft and improving a young and hungry squad. It is just unreal. Other teams around us hate us because they have spent 100's of millions to be near the top. We have just taken what were average players, put them in the right system for them and coached them to success. Pearson deserves credit for starting this journey, but Claudio also deserves credit for steadying the ship and making the required changes to the system to make the style of play even better. Well done to everyone at Leicester. This really is a proud season for us. No matter what happens in this next set of tough fixtures. :)

Bin practising my Vardy "Chat Sh*t Get Banged, arms wide, nonchalant face, swagger" into the office tomorrow morning.

I did it and felt like Moses. The Gooners, yids and Palace parted like the red sea and applauded me to my desk.

Then got contempt and abuse from the ManU (He's the owner), but it didn't spoil my moment. So proud.

Guest CityFan 06

Lovely to wake up to - Leicester top of the BPL. I also read on Twitter that this day 15 years ago we were also top of the league in the BPL apparently.

goading a villa fan about how we are top and they are bottom, he just said, yeah but you'd be fúcked without vardy,

true but does that mean its a bad thing to have a player in white hot form?

if costa gets 25 goals in a season for chelsea and they win the title, take his goals away and they too will be fúcked?

i said, yeah, lose vardy and were fúcked whereas villa are just plain fúcked!

also the liverpool fan who always says we are a flash in the pan conveniently avoided me all night.

I'm a mature student at university, had my sports classes today.

My lecturer was chatting to me about it, he says it's an incredible story.

I was playing it down, saying we'll enjoy it while it lasts. He told me to shut up, because injuries depending, he thinks we'll make the top 4!

Mentioned that we're around 10/1 if he wants to put his money where his mouth is. He's sticking 20 quid on it tonight.

Oh, he's a Coventry supporter!

I'm a mature student at university, had my sports classes today.

My lecturer was chatting to me about it, he says it's an incredible story.

I was playing it down, saying we'll enjoy it while it lasts. He told me to shut up, because injuries depending, he thinks we'll make the top 4!

Mentioned that we're around 10/1 if he wants to put his money where his mouth is. He's sticking 20 quid on it tonight.

Oh, he's a Coventry supporter!

So he knows nothing about football then. 

goading a villa fan about how we are top and they are bottom, he just said, yeah but you'd be fúcked without vardy,

true but does that mean its a bad thing to have a player in white hot form?

if costa gets 25 goals in a season for chelsea and they win the title, take his goals away and they too will be fúcked?

i said, yeah, lose vardy and were fúcked whereas villa are just plain fúcked!

also the liverpool fan who always says we are a flash in the pan conveniently avoided me all night.

Well the point about Costa is proving true right now. He's struggled this season and look at Chelsea.

Take Vardy and Mahrez out of our team, we'd be worse for it, you can't deny that. But that goes for all teams. Take Hazard and Costa from Chelsea, Aguero and Silva from Man City, Sanchez and Cazorla from Arsenal etc

I'd rather be a team that has quality players to lose than be like Villa languishing at the bottom with no quality whatsoever.

This is an even more bizarre week for anyone who lives outside of Leicestershire. Anyone else getting treated like some kind of returning war hero?

Haha yes. I live in Peterborough and people can't stop mentioning it to be that we are top of the league and that Vardy has equalled the record. They never used to talk about Leicester before hand

Archived