Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Manchester United.. Next up!...

Didn't think Vardy looked 100% today but still ran Newcastle ragged, if he's fully charged think we will win.

Glad you noticed that too. Wasn't making as many 'shuttle runs' between centre halves. Seemed to play within himself a bit. not sure I saw a real sprint from him today.

United players are absolutely sh*t scared of us after last September. Even when they were three up at OT in January, they never let their feet off off the gas for a second. if LVG doesn't get their heads right then we have a great chance to turn them over. On the other hand, they may be right up for a revenge mission. After all, a win at our place will send a message that they are real title contenders. Not sure they feel they have received the respect they deserve this season. (Not sure they do deserve much though)

A good test for both sides next week.

They're second in the league and they have top internationals in every position. If you don't mind I'm still a little afraid of them.

Shhhhhhh

I can imagine this being a typical smash and grab game. Well get 29 shots on target, smash the post 8 times, get 15 corners and come away with noting whilst Man U poach their only shot on target in in the 89th minute. Called it :/

Depends on which Manchester United will turn up next week - and what players will still be out injured. They were without Rooney, Martial and Fellaini.

Then Herrera had to be replaced early on against Watford.

With some luck and the same effort we've shown over the course of this season so far, I'd fancy us nicking a point.

But whenever you go to Old Trafford, you ought to be cautious. I think we did rather well there last season, despite the 3-1 scoreline to the hosts. Maybe we can replicate that performance.

But whenever you go to Old Trafford, you ought to be cautious. I think we did rather well there last season. Maybe we can replicate that performance.

Good job it's at our place then I guess...

Archived