Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Would you rather...?

Vardy or Win?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather Vardy scores this Saturday and we lose, or that we win and Vardy doesn't score?

• Vardy scores - we lose
    • Vardy doesn't score - we win

That Vardy scores on Saturday and Leicester lose, or that we win on Saturday and Vardy doesn't score.

Obviously, we all want to win AND Vardy scores, but which would you prefer if only one of these things were to happen?

It's a tricky one....

Tough one to be honest.

Think I'm swaying towards Vardy scoring and us losing. It's a once in a lifetime achievement. We'll never have a player in that position again.

It's one of those "tell your grandchildren" stories.

I'd like to see Vardy break the record but to be honest the sooner the circus around it finishes the better. If he fires a blank then so be it. The team's performance in any match is much more important than whether an individual scores and I'm sure Vardy would agree with that himself. A point is better than no point so it's not a tricky one for me.

I'd rather Vardy scored and we lost than Vardy not score and we draw. If it was for Vardy to not score and we win then that would be a different kettle of fish. As AKCJ says, Vardy's on the verge of something that will be talked about among Leicester fans for years to come.

I can only answer this by imagining how i would feel when the game is over .....   If we lose but JV scores I would be down ...   but if we win !! ..   and JV doesn't score, I would still be smiling.

But can we have an option 3 ...   we win 6 nil and JV gets a hat trick !!       I'd probably vote for that one. 

I usually go for the team but it's such a massive chance to have a Premier League record. It doesn't come around too often, which is why it stretches back to Van Nistelrooy. I'm sure we'd all be so proud of seeing a Leicester City player be a the top of that record.

It'll be a great moment to see. Still pleased to have been at Newcastle on Saturday to see Vardy equal the record.

Tough one to be honest.

Think I'm swaying towards Vardy scoring and us losing. It's a once in a lifetime achievement. We'll never have a player in that position again.

It's one of those "tell your grandchildren" stories.

That would be my choice too, but like you say, it's a toughie.

I guess if you could gaurentee that the loss to Manure would be just the one loss and it not affect moral and we picked up where we left off thereafter, then it would be an easier call.

Just equalling the record is a remarkable achievement, but I really want something from these next run of games.

A win against and Man Utd might just shut all those people that keep harping on about "but they haven't played anyone yet blah blah blah"

There's still plenty of games for him to get the record if he starts again the following week.

That would be my choice too, but like you say, it's a toughie.

I guess if you could gaurentee that the loss to Manure would be just the one loss and it not affect moral and we picked up where we left off thereafter, then it would be an easier call.

You're changing it now.     Just put my option 3 in then we can all vote the same and all be happy.

Archived