Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

FIFA 17 Ideas Thread

Guest CityFan 06

I know it's early as FIFA 16 has only just come out, but just thought I'd create a thread of what people would like to see in future FIFA's or in FIFA 17. Any improvements you'd like to see? Any new ideas? I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Here are a few of my ideas:

1. Kits - Sometimes when there is a bit of kit clash between two teams with similar colours, it would be nice to be able to just change the shorts colour, instead of the whole kit.

2. Easy way to add custom chants - I heard that in FIFA 16 this feature may or may not be featured within the game, so I would love there to be a really easy way of adding your own custom chants and music for your team.

3. Weather - The feature I would like is instead of just one weather condition or the other, e.g rain or sun I'd like there to be a weather option where the weather starts sunny, and maybe goes overcast, or in the winter, if the game starts sunny/overcast, make it go dark as the game goes on.

3. Edit stadiums - It would be good in my opinion to be able to physically edit stadiums on the game to then use on your own personal game, i.e changing stadium lettering, where fans are positioned within the stadium, or even to be able to add features to the stadium.

4. Stadiums appearances - I'd love it for when you start a match on FIFA, for the cameras to view the people outside of the stadium walking around or the traffic on the roads, as well as having a view of going in a circle around the stadiums where ever it may be.

5. Local commentary - I'd love there to be an option where the commentary settings Allow you to choose local commentary for a particular match, e.g radio leicester, radio Manchester etc.

6. PA announcer stating who scored after a goal - Not sure if this is already a feature in the game, but this would be a smart addition where the announcer says through tannoy who scored I.e Number 23 Leo Ulloa, Number 7 Dean Hammond etc.

7. Crowd applauding - When a power goes off via a substitution, I'd like the cameras on the game to zoom in on the crowd clapping that player going off the field.

8. Manager info - I'd like the game to feature when on a match the both sides managers stats I.e date joined, win percentage etc. Another improvement that would make the game that bit more realistic.

The ability to edit or upgrade stadiums would be great. Take Accrington Stanley to the champions league and still playing with a crowd of 20 people isn't very immersive. 

I'd like all these options but it's EA and Fifa. They don't have and probably don't want to do anything because it doesn't matter, they will sell loads of copies. Sad really. 

I would like to add ability to really edit set pieces, like who goes where, etc. I have had many times on my career where I have players like N'golo Kante, Dyer and Mahrez in the box for a corner and Ulloa, Benalouane, etc outside the box. Makes no sense. 

Guest CityFan 06

make all our players better and make the whole game actually any good then i might buy it

You probably already know but I suppose you could upgrade our players through the edit player section. If you upgrade their qualities through there, their overall rating as a player will increase. Might take a while to do mind, depending on how many players you are editing. Don't know if that's any use to you.

I know it's early as FIFA 16 has only just come out, but just thought I'd create a thread of what people would like to see in future FIFA's or in FIFA 17. Any improvements you'd like to see? Any new ideas? I'd like to hear your thoughts.

1. Kits - Sometimes when there is a bit of kit clash between two teams with similar colours, it would be nice to be able to just change the shorts colour, instead of the whole kit.

The funny thing is this has been a feature in Pro Evo seemingly since ever, and can't be that hard to implement. I'd guess the kits are textured as one and that's why they won't do it.

Number 5 and 6 would be difficult to implement.

5. Someone from the FIFA game would need to meet many local commentators around the country and record certain quotes (such as their various in-match opinions) in order to even try to make this work.

6. Like 5., again, FIFA gamesperson would have to meet all PA announcers and record what they normally say during games (such as ''the goalscorer for Leicester City is number 9, JAMIE VARDY!') - would be too hard to do this widely.

2. Easy way to add custom chants - I heard that in FIFA 16 this feature may or may not be featured within the game, so I would love there to be a really easy way of adding your own custom chants and music for your team.

3. Weather - The feature I would like is instead of just one weather condition or the other, e.g rain or sun I'd like there to be a weather option where the weather starts sunny, and maybe goes overcast, or in the winter, if the game starts sunny/overcast, make it go dark as the game goes on.

3. Edit stadiums - It would be good in my opinion to be able to physically edit stadiums on the game to then use on your own personal game, i.e changing stadium lettering, where fans are positioned within the stadium, or even to be able to add features to the stadium.

4. Stadiums appearances - I'd love it for when you start a match on FIFA, for the cameras to view the people outside of the stadium walking around or the traffic on the roads, as well as having a view of going in a circle around the stadiums where ever it may be.

5. Local commentary - I'd love there to be an option where the commentary settings Allow you to choose local commentary for a particular match, e.g radio leicester, radio Manchester etc.

6. PA announcer stating who scored after a goal - Not sure if this is already a feature in the game, but this would be a smart addition where the announcer says through tannoy who scored I.e Number 23 Leo Ulloa, Number 7 Dean Hammond etc.

7. Crowd applauding - When a power goes off via a substitution, I'd like the cameras on the game to zoom in on the crowd clapping that player going off the field.

8. Manager info - I'd like the game to feature when on a match the both sides managers stats I.e date joined, win percentage etc. Another improvement that would make the game that bit more realistic.

1. Can't and won't happen in near future

2, 3. - Maybe

4. Doubt it.

5. Doubt it will ever happen.

6. Happens already I think for people who have commentary names.

7. Maybe

8. Doubt it

I would love to see a club creator. Where you go from the depths of English semi professional football to the top.

Would never happen cause of the sheer depth of the game, but imagine the money the lower league teams would get.

I would love to see a club creator. Where you go from the depths of English semi professional football to the top.

Would never happen cause of the sheer depth of the game, but imagine the money the lower league teams would get.

I swear you used to be able to create your own team/club? I vaguely remember putting Nuneaton into FIFA 07 instead of Accrington or something similar.

Add more leagues! National league and Conf. North/South. It would be great to take a team from the 6th tier to the top. It's the most rewarding thing about FM.

Obviously this will never happen now because EA are only really interested in FUT, and no one wants to pay for the semi-pro players :(

If be happy if we could also select which keeper kit is being used. Sick of having matches playing against the opposition keeper in a blue shirt (e.g Sunderland)

1,please have championship player faces i love doing championship career modes

2.goal songs on ultimate team or career I.E kasabian for leicester

3. music when the teams walk out how good would it be to listen to the post horn gallop when lcfc walk out or glad all over when palace walk out

4. a continue career mode from current game week so i could have an option to start a career where we are in the league with same results.

5. more chants for prem teams only 1 for leicester atm i think which is annoying

6 recorded player runs a bit like they do with the faces but they record each player running

7.online career mode

8.manager game faces if number 4 becomes a thing so a real life looking claudio

ive tried to mention things that havent already been thought of

1) get rid of the scripting b##lcks!! Nothing more frustrating than playing an average player with a less than average team v your world 11 and getting owned due to your players refusing to run pass or shoot properly whilst players like danny Ings etc etc turn into messi

2) make it so you can tackle in the box with out giving away a pen

Archived