Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Six point game - teehee

I think our first six pointer was the opening weekend against Sunderland.

Both teams were expected to struggle at the time so to get three points from that game was vital. It just so happens that, from our perspective at least, things haven't quite turned out as most people expected.

It is a little surreal to think that instead of expecting nothing from this game, we're in with a good chance of getting something out of it. If we can win, would it really be that much of a shock result as it was last year?

If we come out of the next 6 games with good results and still top of the league, we could genuinely be considered title challengers and see games as 6 pointers. Until then, it is all a bit of a laugh.

THIS! 

And if / when we do lose a few I hope this doesn't turn into the doom and gloom forum...although I'm sure we're all sensible enough not to do that...  :ph34r:

We're league leaders. Last time we smashed em 5-3. Pressure on LVG and UTD. No real pressure on us except our desire to win. They'll sit back and try to retain possession. Bet they Kante!!!!

I disagree a little in that there is now pressure on these players. More that if we were in the position we were last year when we beat them. As a team that currently sits top of the league, we're the team to beat. The players will have enjoyed this past week and look to continue it. They would have read all the 'they haven't played anyone decent yet' comments from every Tom, Dick and Harry and probably feel like they'd like to prove a point.

You do get credit for the pun though!

If we come out of the next 6 games with good results and still top of the league, we could genuinely be considered title challengers and see games as 6 pointers. Until then, it is all a bit of a laugh.

40 points first - look where southampton were this time last season! think we'll do the same personally but hey top ten finish was not on anyones radar this season 

Archived