Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Cambiasso or Kante

we were never top of the league with Cambiasso, but he was superb for us, and helped us reach our target and stay in the league. 

Kante has the benefit of joining into a side with confident players with premier league experience and an improved knowledge of how to win matches. 

Both signings were great and two very good players who have helped our club hugely. 

Cambiasso would walk into this team, best midfield player ive ever seen in a leicester shirt. 

He'd be hard pushed to walk into this team at the moment.

Kante for me although obviously Cambiasso was brilliant (unless you're Col)

Cambiasso for me, just because it's Cambiasso!! He is such a classy player. I don't think I could ever imagine a player like him coming here. He could have played for a lot of top teams last season, but he chose to come to here and battle it out with a bunch of Sunday league players for all he knew about them. He was impressed with the fact we had the balls to try and sign him! We aren't a fashionable club based in London, so he have very little reason to choose to play for us. He didn't just show up either, he worked hard and was as fit as most players by mid season. We all know we would be in the Championship now without him and it's fantastic we even have someone we can compare to Cambiasso, but not quite yet for me. I'm thankful we have Kante now and hopefully he can go on and be a Foxes legend. 

Got to be kante hands down, as much as i love the fact we had Cambiasso here, i think quite alot of people got carried away in the fact (including myself) we had a player of his world class calibre

at our club. But was he as good as what some people like to think? after seeing the fist third of this season i not so sure. Cambiasso could ping a love ball from anywhere and control the 2 CM's
either side of him but im sure his on pitch stats are not as good as Kante or Drinky this season.
i dont think his pass accuracy is anywhere as good as it has been this season from either of our CM's
He dose not have the pace Kante has
Kante has developed (imo) past what cambiasso's ability was for us as a all round midfielder, and Kante's Takling has been top notch, like a CB in the heart of the midfield and it has been a big part

of our turn over of play.
and being 10 years the younger of Cambiasso, he's only going to get better, same goes for drinky.  

Esteban was a quality player but didn't have the legs he once did which hindered our performance at times imo, Kante is a different class and adds so much more to our team and is only 24, I said it at the start of the season he would go on to be one of our best players and its looking that way atm.

I'm convinced people are starting threads like these to lure me in...there must have now been at least four of them.

Kante...by a country mile.

I'll not explain why. To do so would be to risk another ban or to get metaphorical eggs thrown at me once more by the Cambiassoites, of which there are many.

Cambiasso has started, I believe, in 4 games in Greece this season. Kante is pretty much an ever present in a team top of the Premiership. It's no coincidence why.

Cambiasso has started, I believe, in 4 games in Greece this season. Kante is pretty much an ever present in a team top of the Premiership. It's no coincidence why.

at 24 cambiasso had just won la liga playing for the best team to probably ever exist. kante plays for Leicester city. it's no coincidence why...

I'm convinced people are starting threads like these to lure me in...there must have now been at least four of them.

Kante...by a country mile.

I'll not explain why. To do so would be to risk another ban or to get metaphorical eggs thrown at me once more by the Cambiassoites, of which there are many.

Cambiassoles.

You missed a chance there!  :D

Forgive me Esteban, but it's Kante. Kante is just the absolutely perfect midfielder for our system. He's an enormous player for us, criminally under-rated.

Who under rates him? I think everyone appreciates how important he is and his work rate and winning the ball back.

Whenever a player is good some people will always say they are 'underrated' as if to appear insightful when really no one underrated them :blink:

Cambiasso would walk into this team, best midfield player ive ever seen in a leicester shirt. 

He'd have to walk because he's too old to run.

Cambiasso was good for us, but I think some people rate him higher than he actually was. If you forget about the rest of his career and his distinctive looks which make him stand out, then for the season he played with us he was a good player, not an all time great.

Splitting up the midfield two that have helped us to the top of the table would be mad in my opinion.

Archived