Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
oxford blue

We're second - most passionate fans poll

The Telegraph did a poll of which PL club has the most passionate fans. City came second (behind Sunderland surprisingly). At he bottom 4 were Chelsea, Arsenal, Man city and M United

If you want to look through the whole order, it will take 20 clicks

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/12018311/Premier-League-fans-Who-are-most-passionate.html

Sunderland, where the club has to canvas local schools handing out free tickets to get the stadium even half full, and they all piss off home at 60 minutes whatever the score is. Great support

Teacher: Smith, I won't tell you again, STOP pulling the girls hair or I'll......

Vile smith: shut up, you can't touch me or I'll get my dad onto you and you'll get sacked, note you can do like.

Teacher: isn't there, well here's some tickets to Sunderland, you and your dad can spend some time there to reflect upon your behaviour.

Vile smith: Nooooooooooooooooo, I'll be good like, anything but that like.

Sunderland always seem to take millions away despite being dirge and living miles from anywhere. Fair play to them.

I thought exactly this on Saturday. The journey to Newcastle was horrific (as usual) but then I thought both Newcastle and Sunderland have to do this every second week. Both of those clubs always fill out every away end, too.

Guest CityFan 06

I'd certainly say Leeds and Man Utd have the best away followings in the country, but pleased to hear we're rated as the second most passionate set of fans. Our home atmosphere is up there with the best.

Archived