Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KievFox

Done and Dusted, 11 goals for Vardy

Actually, thinking about it, if England ever want to win a tournement again, they should allow Vardy to plant his seed in as many women as possible in order to create a possy of world class footballers for future years.

The Vardy farm.

That is a decent Dragon's Den idea. Setting up a lab to breed the perfect athletes to sell to football clubs. Just need someone to try to get samples off Pele, Maradona, Cruyff... if Vardy's not interested, of course.

Did he show Boat it as well?

I think he did, he looked like he pulled a Ronaldinho and looked the other way lol

As silly as it sounds but was perfect timing to have Fuchs there, if it was a right footed player I think they would of tried to play the ball around the defenders and pulled Vardy away from goal a little but because it was played through by a left footed player it could be played more centrally

Love for him to break the 13 goal record

Me too. It's truly unbelievable that he's broken the PL record, but 13 is still the record for consecutive goals in the top division. I think he's got every chance and it would be just remarkable if he could even match it.

Archived