Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Manchester United Home. Post Match Day Thread 1 - 1

No worries, all good. Draw fair result. Smalling played well for them. Kasper didn't have much to do. Game didn't really live up to expectations but our run continues.

The way we started i thought we'd win but our weakness bit us in the arse again. Ulloa is a must if only for his height on set pieces. Vardy is unstoppable at the moment, truly a pleasure to watch.

Disappointed with the draw in the end and the fact we looked tired second half despite United playing midweek. Keeps us up there though

We drew 1-1 with MANCHESTER UNITED and people are disappointed....testament to how much we've come on in the last decade or so. Good result, they're a better side than they were last year, workman like and solid. Think they might win the league.

Not a great game to be honest but you can't be disappointed with a point against ManUre. And so pleased for Vards. ManUre are anti football, though. Just mindless passing in midfield for 60% of the game. Pigsteiger even turning and passing back when they had one last chance to attack in injury time.

We seemed a bit flat today combined with one or two bad touches, so can't really complain with a draw. Still feel a bit disappointed though. On the bright side I'm glad I wont have to watch Man U again for a few months.

I think Man Utd will be delighted with a point. We dominated for large parts and played some fantastic football. We need our strongest and biggest defenders on the likes of Schweinsteiger and didn't defend that set piece well, but other than that we didn't look troubled. Very proud of Vardy, never in doubt!

Still think Kasper has to take responsibility for the goal. Made a great save early in the second half to redeem himself though.

Archived