Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Manchester United Home. Post Match Day Thread 1 - 1

Is a good result, happy with the point as would of taken it before the game but little disappointed too.

Buzzing for Vardy! I love everything about the guy! He really is passionate about this club.

I though Drinky and Ulloa was pretty poor.

Drinky gave away way too much possession and seemed a little like rabbit in headlights at times.

Ulloa should of done better with his shot against De Gea, was weak and straight at him. Fell over a lot, ball just bouncing off him and just seem pretty clumsy.

Still think Kasper has to take responsibility for the goal. Made a great save early in the second half to redeem himself though.

don't know, ssemed Kanté should have got to it.

Fuchs motm

Is a good result, happy with the point as would of taken it before the game but little disappointed too.

Buzzing for Vardy! I love everything about the guy! He really is passionate about this club.

I though Drinky and Ulloa was pretty poor.

Drinky gave away way too much possession and seemed a little like rabbit in headlights at times.

Ulloa should of done better with his shot against De Gea, was weak and straight at him. Fell over a lot, ball just bouncing off him and just seem pretty clumsy.

Thought Drinky was good myself. Kanté didn't have his best game.

Still think Kasper has to take responsibility for the goal. Made a great save early in the second half to redeem himself though.

Bit harsh. The whole team need to work on set pieces. We're crap at defending them and we're shocking at taking them. 

Could and should have won that. DD and Kante not at their best today but they were outnumbered in midfield. Some of our football in the first half was sensational. At times we looked a class above.

Think the goal just before half time took the wind out of our sails and we were second best for most of the second half. Still Ulloa should have won it for us. Take a point though and move on.

Thought Drinky was good myself. Kanté didn't have his best game.

I can barely think of a pass he made. Very wasteful today. Think opposite, Kante was putting in some good challenges again but not as great as previous weeks.

Played against a very good/organised midfield though

Strange to feel disappointed with a point, but I don't think we played well. All we did was counter from deep, which negated our game of nicking it high up the field. That may be due to United's excellent defence. United were so, so boring, watching them is a thoroughly depressing experience. Centre backs were good, Vardy starved of service, Ulloa absolutely awful when he came on - once a donkey, always a donkey. We play much better with Oka + Vardy up front.

lets put in in perspective

Anthony Martial

£35,000,000

Bastian Schweinsteiger

£14,400,000

Morgan Schneiderlin £24,000,000   Matteo Darmian £12,700,000

Memphis Depay £25,000,000

Juan Mata £37,100,000

Be happy enjoy the moment 

The way we started i thought we'd win but our weakness bit us in the arse again. Ulloa is a must if only for his height on set pieces. Vardy is unstoppable at the moment, truly a pleasure to watch.

Disappointed with the draw in the end and the fact we looked tired second half despite United playing midweek. Keeps us up there though

Been saying this for some time. Ulloa should be in our starting line up. Okazaki is just not big or strong enough, both up front and in defense. OK, so he scored the goal of the season last week (!), but I'm still amazed he gets in the starting team in front of Ulloa. I was amazed and disappointed CR dropped Ulloa after such a good performance last week. 

Yet again, it's a corner which we concede from. Sort this out and it's going to make life a lot more easy for us.

It was Okazakis man!? I know Kante is everywhere but can't expect him to also pick up other players men too lol

You misunderstood or didn't see. Kanté was rooted to the floor when the ball came over his head. I'm not saying he's to blame I'm saying I think it was his ball rather than Kasper's.

Archived