Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Manchester United Home. Post Match Day Thread 1 - 1

Said it at the time but watching it again on MOTD really grinds home just how much the reaction of Roy Hodgson England Manager, famous for grinning like an idiot at shit Rooney penalties, to an Englishman breaking the PL consecutive goal record with a well taken finish is an absolute disgrace.  He may as well have been screaming at Vardy to stop scoring goals.

Watched the game with United fans today, they spoke of how they wished they could play like us. We talked about how Van Gaal complained about not having the players to play attacking football after spending 30m on Martial compared to what we have spent on ours. An incredible time to be a leicester fan, did feel like something special was going to happen following the QPR game, obviously the whole run was amazing but that was a real sign of intent. 

Sorry there is no way utd will win the league this year. It's ok having all that possession but if you do nowt with it what's the point?

I thought we showed them too much respect and we were overran in midfield.

Says it all when some on here are upset we didn't beat them? I thought it was a fair result but we could have won it with the

Ulloa chance. The point blank header by them second half in which Kasper saved was offside the lino was flagging.

The only thing they will win this season is the borefest of the year they were bloody boring and not a patch on previous utd teams.

One last thing what is it with their chavvy fans drinking and singing Van Nistelroys name outside bloody morrisons of all places and

Slagging Vardy off. They really need to grow up.

Sign off by wishing Jamie Vardy heartiest Congratulations well done, well deserved.

Like I said I hope they don't win it but just there dull style of play will just grind the results and pick up the points, everyone is slating their style of play (which is completely understandable) but that also means they are down playing their chances of winning the league, probably something LVG is completely happy with. If they did win it then it would go down as the worst team to ever win it but just think it will happen as they just grind out results. They are only a point off top spot so all that possession must be doing something.

I agree, I think we did give them too much respect second half, we was happy for them to come to us and also think that goal at half time rattled us and took the sting out our tail.

I know a lot disagree but I think taking Okazaki off did make a difference to how United played, first half we didn't give them any respect and was quick closing down and pressing high up the pitch forcing them to make errors. Second half they had a lot more time and weren't pressured as much which allowed them to control the game.

Scummy mancs... Did you expect anything different? Morinsons is equivalent to Waitrose to them lol

As a balding man myself I always like to watch Wayne rooneys hairline as much as his attacking instinct. Unfortunately in this instance both were somewhat lacking. I notice he has the individual hair transplant where they take hairs one by one out of the back of the head and put them back into the front. Unfortunately with this procedure you also has to take a drug which, in 5 % of cases makes you permanent impotent.

Oh and his football is sh@t.

Said it at the time but watching it again on MOTD really grinds home just how much the reaction of Roy Hodgson England Manager, famous for grinning like an idiot at shit Rooney penalties, to an Englishman breaking the PL consecutive goal record with a well taken finish is an absolute disgrace.  He may as well have been screaming at Vardy to stop scoring goals.

Can't wait to watch Rooney captain us out of the group stages next Summer.

Tactical game.... Mahrez was helping at the right back side most of the game and runs forward when Leicester having the ball... was obvious Raneiri was playing for a draw!. most importantly the momentum is still going with only 1 loss in 14 games! and mission accomplished for Vardy today for breaking the record! well done!

Bonus: Mahrez playing with Carrick

Been a fan of Simpson recent weeks but thought he didn't play that great today, always standing off his man. None the less, De Laet is still worse defensively and i dunno if we can start experimenting with Benny @ RB.

We played 2nd, with several hundred million of talent ffs.

I thought united were shocking. They came with a game plan to stop us playing, it succeeded at times although we still created the better chances.

I feel sorry for united fans who have to watch their team play like that week in and out. It's so dull to watch.

They rarely seriously threatened us and the goal came from a set piece (Okazaki marking schweinsteiger was a complete mismatch)

Tactical game.... Mahrez was helping at the right back side most of the game and runs forward when Leicester having the ball... was obvious Raneiri was playing for a draw!. most importantly the momentum is still going with only 1 loss in 14 games! and mission accomplished for Vardy today for breaking the record! well done!

Mahrez playing Tom and Jerry with Carrick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HD7uNpuYCY&feature=youtu.be

Please someone put the Benny hill music to that video!!!

Yanited play ugly football for an ugly Manager!...

Great achievement by Vardy and has every chance of continuing that run against Swansea next week!

Schmeichel really should have come for the corner they scored from, conceding that was down to him!

Ulloa should have scored!

...shame we didn't beat the boring bastards!

I know a lot disagree but I think taking Okazaki off did make a difference to how United played, first half we didn't give them any respect and was quick closing down and pressing high up the pitch forcing them to make errors. Second half they had a lot more time and weren't pressured as much which allowed them to control the game.s

It was 1st/2nd half. Okazaki's change didn't effect possession. The first half was 35/65 possession and the 2nd was 30/70 on both sides of the Okazaki/Ulloa change. I thought the 45'-60' is what killed us. Too much time went by to make a change and disrupt United's grip on the game.

As a balding man myself I always like to watch Wayne rooneys hairline as much as his attacking instinct. Unfortunately in this instance both were somewhat lacking. I notice he has the individual hair transplant where they take hairs one by one out of the back of the head and put them back into the front. Unfortunately with this procedure you also has to take a drug which, in 5 % of cases makes you permanent impotent.

Oh and his football is sh@t.

I think I would rather be in the situation I am in. :unsure::huh:

Archived