Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Fave current player?

Vardy's talismanic but I do feel we're in danger of relying too much on him and only looking for the kind of runs he makes.

For all that I agree with others that Schlupp has been no superman, we do seem to have lost some of our impetus with his absence - and the collective ability to drive forward on several fronts and as a unit.

Now it's basically the Vardy show with Mahrez in a supporting role - something illustrated last week when Vardy went his own way instead of playing the bloke in on goal.

Today emphasised the point. We need to become expansive again and to attack from all angles instead of just through Vardy, brilliant as the bloke is. And I don't see why we can't. 

Guest CityFan 06

My favourite player is Andy King but Alrighton alongside him. Hard to pick though because their such a great bunch of players. I love them all to be fair, Vardy, Mahrez etc.

Andy King seems very likeable as a person and I'm probably most attached to him. Vardy is the most fun to watch but I'm not sure how much I really like him. Riyad is a joy to watch as well, but it feels inevitable that he'll end up at a bigger club so I'm not going to make him my favourite player as a defence mechanism.

you've got to look a long way to see past vardy for obvious reasons. Mahrez is just a delight to watch brilliant, absolutely brilliant. For me though danny drinkwater is the unsung hero........well to be fair his praises have been sung quite a bit recently but you know what i mean :-)

Archived