Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ranieri99

Fuchs

Fuchs has been brilliant, he has been good in every match. Proved to be a great singing for us..  I admit when we brought him I didn't know who he was and never heard of him.. but he has impressed me and he has to be in the top 3 left backs in the league this season. 

Guest CityFan 06

So grateful we have got him and on a free transfer as well. He's played in the Champions League and you can tell, he's class.

If only there had been a Fuchs thread already...............

Don't people check to see if there's already a thread already, before posting

Why don't people just let the mods do their thing and stop posting petty reply's. Does it really bother you that much ? 

Has been an important part of the squad so far, arguably been our best defender this season. Though to be honest Morgan has really surprised me this year.

Still yet to see his quality dead ball delivery's, but with both Albrighton and Fuchs on the left, and both exceptional at crossing and diagonal balls; we're pretty solid over there.

He's been great, best LB I've seen since going regularly as well. Feel a bit sorry for Ben Chilwell that he wasn't at this stage a few years ago, reckon it'll be a good battle between the two of them in a couple of years.

Archived