Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinio'sCat

Glenelgfox - A Fighting Fox

The other side of the World but still one of the family. One of our own.

Stay strong, mate.

"If I should die, think only this of me: That there is some corner of a foreign field that is forever England Leicester..."

Rupert Brookes

I only just saw this thread / topic and I am truly grateful for all the well wishes etc. I never posted with the intent to garnish sympathy etc. and have my own topic so to speak, I just post how I feel and the truth at the time. I am glad I am part of the wider (worldwide) Leicester City family and it is the type of support that I have from my family, friends and my Leicester family that keeps me positive and strong and fighting for as long as I can.

Thank you all so much, you have made my day (13th in hospital) so much brighter. I will be on line tomorrow morning Adelaide time (2.25am) watching the cup tie live.

C'mon City!

PS - I must have an eye infection as they are watering up at the moment!

Careful how you celebrate tonight mate, don't want you putting back your release date - as I said to Wrong_Side_Of_The River_Patawalonga_Fox the other day, AdelaideFox has her op on Wednesday and will be morphined up for a while. Which means we have a 3 day pass to attend to lol

Some wonderful sentiments here all echoed by me and Nic - but you ain't going anywhere yet mate. As the old song goes, This is the Season for Leicester, and you are as much a part of it as anyone who has ever supported the mighty Foxes. See you down The Bay....

I only just saw this thread / topic and I am truly grateful for all the well wishes etc. I never posted with the intent to garnish sympathy etc. and have my own topic so to speak, I just post how I feel and the truth at the time. I am glad I am part of the wider (worldwide) Leicester City family and it is the type of support that I have from my family, friends and my Leicester family that keeps me positive and strong and fighting for as long as I can.

Thank you all so much, you have made my day (13th in hospital) so much brighter. I will be on line tomorrow morning Adelaide time (2.25am) watching the cup tie live.

C'mon City!

Well, lets hope we do Spurs to make your nighttime viewing a happy experience.

Hope you get home soon. Then, perhaps you can manage a beer in this seasons shirt with some of the other Foxes who are local to you. :thumbup:

A mate of mine's brother was diagnosed with cancer and given three months to live, he confounded all the doctors by living a couple of years.  Hope you prove your doctors wrong too.

Please start another thread at the end of the season especially if City have qualified for Europe.  That way we'll know that you've seen one of the best if not the best season City have had in living memory.  This is the best season I can remember, short of winning any silverware, and I'm in my sixties now,

Good luck mate.

Careful how you celebrate tonight mate, don't want you putting back your release date - as I said to Wrong_Side_Of_The River_Patawalonga_Fox the other day, AdelaideFox has her op on Wednesday and will be morphined up for a while. Which means we have a 3 day pass to attend to lol

Some wonderful sentiments here all echoed by me and Nic - but you ain't going anywhere yet mate. As the old song goes, This is the Season for Leicester, and you are as much a part of it as anyone who has ever supported the mighty Foxes. See you down The Bay....

Thanks Geoff - see you, Nicci and Russ soon over a pint or 3 (as usual!). Good to see us keeping the SALCFCSC bandwagon moving and the ties between Foxestalk and Bentleys Roof intact! lol

I'd also like to express both my respect and support for the OP and hope that you manage to continue witnessing our ascent up the table and our breakthrough season in Europe!

Words and sentences on a messageboard will probably never do the situation justice and I can only assume your diagnosis is both a physical and mental strain of the highest order.

I thus salute you for your strength and compassion - and it's great to hear football keeps putting a smile on your face.

I'd also like to express both my respect and support for the OP and hope that you manage to continue witnessing our ascent up the table and our breakthrough season in Europe!

Words and sentences on a messageboard will probably never do the situation justice and I can only assume your diagnosis is both a physical and mental strain of the highest order.

I thus salute you for your strength and compassion - and it's great to hear football keeps putting a smile on your face.

Splendid post. Which I echo completely.

Re-echo

This this and this

Up the City

C'mon City!

**** cancer, man. I only wish Kante had been in Australia so he could have intercepted it.

All the best to you; just glad you're still around to witness one of our greatest seasons!

Hopefully somebody at the club is reading this. I'm sure our owners would fork out the money to get this fella to the KP for just one game... If not I'd happily contribute £100 if we could set up a fundraising page!

Keep strong my fellow fox and keep believing!

Hopefully somebody at the club is reading this. I'm sure our owners would fork out the money to get this fella to the KP for just one game... If not I'd happily contribute £100 if we could set up a fundraising page!

Keep strong my fellow fox and keep believing!

If everyone got involved and contributed say £10 that could amount to £3k + and get the fella to a LCFC game?

Just need to set one up if Glen is fit enough to travel that is!?

https://home.justgiving.com

Stay strong buddy

Archived