Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

Wedding Music

I'm getting married and the future Mrs has given me the task of sorting out the music for the ceremony and first dance (The only job i'm trusted to do, apparently!!)

I sorted the walking down the aisle and first dance songs, but apparently there's meant to be another song to walk out to at the end of the ceremony (who knew?!)

I was considering "Another One Bites The Dust" - Queen, but thought that may possibly end with a Guinness Book of Records entry for shortest marriage in history! Anyone have any ideas on what this song could/should be??

on this subject me and the mrs have said we got to have that ed sheeren song as our first dance *does quick google search* Thinking out loud! 

me i said i wanted this in their somewhere. i dont like bowie and i dont like peter gabriel. but mix them together and wow

Excellent suggestions, particularly the Chopin!

Heres what i have so far:

She'll walk down the aisle to a spanish guitarist playing his version of Here Comes The Sun - Beatles, one of her favourite songs

And our first dance will be to the Jon Boden (Bellowhead) version of "How Long Will I Love You" <-- if you haven't heard this, look it up

but im still stuck on the song to end the ceremony, might just find out if the guitarist has any suggestions!

Excellent suggestions, particularly the Chopin!

Heres what i have so far:

She'll walk down the aisle to a spanish guitarist playing his version of Here Comes The Sun - Beatles, one of her favourite songs

And our first dance will be to the Jon Boden (Bellowhead) version of "How Long Will I Love You" <-- if you haven't heard this, look it up

but im still stuck on the song to end the ceremony, might just find out if the guitarist has any suggestions!

We had this as our walking out song with one of the traditional walking down the aisle songs to go into the church.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, its really difficult trying to come up with something wedding appropriate that fits in to our tastes in music, we're big fans of rock, punk, ska and metal music so i'm really struggling!

Its just lucky that the 2 songs i've picked so far feature in 2 of her favorite films/

Archived