Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

On to ARSENAL, away.. Next up....

Toughest game of the season so far, probably full stop. And they spanked us at our place (albeit with a little luck early on). I'd take a draw for sure.

Sat in the home end which could be unbearable. I'm not going to sleep much this week I'm that excited already!!!

I've got loads of Arsenal mates having lived darn saaf for a long time. This is the big one for me. I've always said I'd only truly start to believe we can win the title if we're still top after his game. I would LOVE IT if we beat these, LOVE IT.

This is the first away game I'll be going to this season, Can't wait!, only been to home games. I'll be happy with a draw, if we draw thats a good point away for us, but of course if we won that would be amazing!!. Arsenal have no leaders and will choke when the pressure is on as they always do for the last 12 years, so we need to put pressure on them from the start.  Come on you Foxes. I hope its 2-1 to us, but might be 1-1. 

I'd snap your hand off for a draw in all honesty. It'd keep us at least five points ahead even if they win at Bournemouth.

The 5-2 defeat earlier this season was a bit of a freak, really. We were all over them early doors and Sanchez had his best performance of the season. I think we've tightened up considerably at the back since then, have made a great deal of progress all over the pitch and Arsenal have not looked as impressive of late. 

They'll be well up for this one though, make no mistake. We'll need to be at our best again. 

We are not the same team that lost 5-2 at home. Much better defensively and on fire in attack. I'm going for 0-2

I wonder if Schlupp we fit if Albrighton would be sub next game, he seems to be looking tired earlier in games but I don't think Claudio trusts Gray or Dyer to do the defensive work Albrighton does

Looking forward to the return of Jeffrey. Bringing Dyer on just fills me with dread

Just recently ppl were saying they would be happy with 4pts from those 3 big fixtures.

Well now you got 6 from only 2 games!

So Arsenal is a game that Leicester can afford to lose...

but of course "The greed of points" In Football is good, legitimate and without limits...

And as they say: "l'appétit vient en mangeant"

So bring it on!

taking GF away on saturday for valentines and will be back just in time for the game... :)

Yup, same mate! No doubt a few of us have the same idea in mind. I planned a hotel visit Saturday night, then told her we are leaving around 11am...Doesn't know what for yet though haha!

Make no mistake, there aren't as many things in our favour here compared to the state Man City were in today - not that those factors should take away anything from how well we executed.

And in some respects, I'm thinking a spirited defeat my not be the worst thing to happen - it might just bring about the added focus needed for the games that follow it, with some of them looking a little harder than they might have been. Sunderland away for example - that is a much different proposition to the one we encountered at the start of the season.

I'm sure CR will have a plan however, a slight tinker to ensure theirs a suprise waiting for the gunners.

Archived