Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

On to ARSENAL, away.. Next up....

Celebrating a year with the lady on the same day as we could *essentially* clinch a Champions League spot with a win...

Yep, going to the pub.

Would settle for a draw but I'd rather take it outright. I think Mahrez gets one and Vardy too, with a clever Shinji assist somewhere.

They're going to be jacked up for this one and will be looking to embarrass the Foxes.

2-1 Leicester

Yup, same mate! No doubt a few of us have the same idea in mind. I planned a hotel visit Saturday night, then told her we are leaving around 11am...Doesn't know what for yet though haha!

ha well they are getting taken away for the night I'm pretty sure they will be happy to watch the football ha. Luckily only going Hinckley way so not far :) going sketchley grange.

Jeffrey is weeks away yet. Don't think you'll see him in contention for the bench until 4 weeks from now.

given what we have achieved today, we could afford to really go for it next week. Let's see what they do tomorrow. Their mindset could be different come Monday morning. would be ironic if Claudio let the boys play the type of open game we saw at the KP after everyone (me included) said he wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

One thing's for sure, Arsenal at home with the league as it is (even if they win tomorrow), will have more pressure, and be feeling more pressure than Leicester will to win.

Given their track record of handling expectations, I can see this being a win for us. We get an early goal and ride the storm as we usually do, time goes on and they'll chase the game, and we'll seal the win with another.... hopefully.

I'm the most level headed type going, but I'll say this much, win at Arsenal, and we'll win the league, I'm sure of it.

I've got loads of Arsenal mates having lived darn saaf for a long time. This is the big one for me. I've always said I'd only truly start to believe we can win the title if we're still top after his game. I would LOVE IT if we beat these, LOVE IT.

You're gonna have to start believing then matey, since it's mathematically impossible for us not to be top after this game. :scarf:

Toughest game of the season so far, probably full stop. And they spanked us at our place (albeit with a little luck early on). I'd take a draw for sure.

Sat in the home end which could be unbearable. I'm not going to sleep much this week I'm that excited already!!!

we're a completely different team since then imo. back then we were a bit wet behind the ears, full of enthusiasm and just having a good time playing football. now we're serious title contenders and rightly favourites. we can defend just as well as we attack now compared to being wide open for 90% of games back four or five months ago. 

this will be a test but once more we should come away with a routine victory. 

You're gonna have to start believing then matey, since it's mathematically impossible for us not to be top after this game. :scarf:

Fvck me dude, you're right. Even if Arsenal win tomorrow and then beat us - we're still top. Just goes to show what a huge result it was for us today. Can't believe we're 5 points ahead. This really is achievable for us now ain't it!?

Make no mistake, there aren't as many things in our favour here compared to the state Man City were in today - not that those factors should take away anything from how well we executed.

And in some respects, I'm thinking a spirited defeat my not be the worst thing to happen - it might just bring about the added focus needed for the games that follow it, with some of them looking a little harder than they might have been. Sunderland away for example - that is a much different proposition to the one we encountered at the start of the season.

I'm sure CR will have a plan however, a slight tinker to ensure theirs a suprise waiting for the gunners.

There's a few positives. Better than playing them a few weeks ago. They have only won 1 in the last 5 games (drawn 3 lost 1). They are there for the taking by the leagues best team

Yesterday's result blew everything out of the water for me and proved to everyone that we're capable of anything. What I love about this team is that we dont just have one plan.

I'd play the same team and reckon 2-2 purely on the basis that Arsenal's attacking midfield are more potent.

The most important thing is not to panic if we lose. Keep doing what we are going throughout the season and we'll be fine.

I've got loads of Arsenal mates having lived darn saaf for a long time. This is the big one for me. I've always said I'd only truly start to believe we can win the title if we're still top after his game. I would LOVE IT if we beat these, LOVE IT.

Well we will be top on 15th of February so start believing !

Arsenal are a class outfit with plenty of world class talent at their disposal.....however......

They're not fighters, if we play like we did against man city then we shall slap them silly. There is a reason to why they bottle it every year....they're not fighters or grafters .....

We're playing much better than when they beat us 2-5, and they're not playing as well as they were. They had a freakishly lucky day where absolutely everything went right for them and Sanchez was on fire.

0-2 Mahrez double

Easy Peasy.

Arsenal shouldn't be feared. Yes they played extremely well earlier in the season at the King Power but a lot has happened since then and they they are not the team they were.

I fancy our chances after yesterday and why not? The title is becoming ours to lose.

Archived