Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

Barring an absolute collapse, we should be a least playing Champion's League next year.

Is the time now for a proper Puma kit, not some cheap knock off?

Come on Puma/City sort it out for our CL debut!

:scarf:

It's surely a must now?

I think our deal is with Puma now rather than Genesis, so it's certainly an option. There's also the possibility that our shirts will be more in demand than ever before and this demand will be national, so a good quality product would be in Puma's interest. 

Call me fussy, but I want us to go back to blue and white as well. 

To be fair our kit is absolutely terrible this season but I thought last seasons was really good.

Upgrade is definitely needed.

I think terrible is a little harsh. It'll probably end up being iconic if we end up winning the league to be honest. lol

Not sure if they've been doing tweets like this all season, but this morning the club retweeted one.

edit: We really fit their "Forever Faster" motto too, hopefully we can see a TV ad or something soon - Arsenal ones are on all the time in America during PL programming.

Blue - white - white is the classic, and the smartest. We wore that for decades and not many other clubs have worn that combo very often.

I don't think all blue kits look as nice.

I think terrible is a little harsh. It'll probably end up being iconic if we end up winning the league to be honest. lol

I challenge you to find a worse Leicester kit.

Even the Topps Tiles one was blue and white at least.

All blue kit = success. Why change?

leicester1_3053230b.jpg

article-1124722-0001EA6F00000258-559_468

925.jpg?w=500&h=378article-2319350-199E7832000005DC-46_634x

JamieVardy.jpg

As soon as our owners clock on to this, we'll never wear white shorts ever again. We know how superstitious they are (Buddhist monks, weird patterned flags, elephants etc.).

I love the all blue. It looks good.

Blue - white - white is the classic, and the smartest. We wore that for decades and not many other clubs have worn that combo very often.

I don't think all blue kits look as nice.

I challenge you to find a worse Leicester kit.

Even the Topps Tiles one was blue and white at least.

Topps tiles kit was definitely all blue!

I think this years is alright, not great, but alright. Certainly better than the monstrosity that was the Topps Tiles attempt.

The gold doesn't bother me too much for accents. I used to really dislike it but it's grown on me.

I just want the badge/manufacturer logos to be embroidered again. I'm a mug and will probably buy one regardless, but I have both a green Ind Coope and blue John Bull shirt from the club shop. The quality is far better in the retro shirts than the current home/away/third shirts.

A bespoke Puma kit is something that's been on the forefront of my mind for the past couple of weeks, to be honest. Sod winning the title.

The blue shirt looks good on the players, but doesn't do the average fan any favours when they wear it. Not too keen on the black one, but I love the white one.

They are all miles better than the design disasters we'd been wearing for the previous 24 years (2002/03 excepted).

Archived