Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11712/10205780/leicester-a-day-behind-the-scenes-with-the-premier-league-leaders

The club shop has now almost entirely sold out of home shirts and Paul Spencer, General Manager, PUMA UKIB said, "The demand has been incredible due to the teams on pitch performance. We are practically sold out across all three kits.

"The demand Is not only locally here in the UK but across the world as everybody tunes in to this fantastic story. Leicester are fast becoming everybody's second team.

"The new shirt will move on again in terms of design and performance, of course being respectful to the clubs heritage and tradition. Our combined role with Genesis as technical kit sponsor is to provide product that supports the players in delivering the highest performance on the pitch."

Genesis kits next season then :(

These are the new 1s

310621B000000578-3438271-image-m-19_1455

I'm  not sure these are final, as they were showcased on the design companies website but later removed.

They want to build an iconic brand but seem to tearing away all the current iconic pieces. The patches should be triangular like they've always been.

I don't mind the genesis kits myself its never having them in stock is the problem with me 

Them being paper thin and the king power crown, or whatever is gold, ends up turning green is my problem. One wash is all it takes for them to fall apart, massive joke

We have 3 shirts on our shirt?

Or do you mean Manchester City have 3 stars on their shirt?

Why would a Leicester fan call Man City just "city"?

we're leicester mate.

don't know why we'd refer to ourselves as city.

when we get a corner at games do we shout "come on city, come on city"?

that's if you ever go to any games.

find it baffling when teams like cardiff refer to themselves as city.

there are numerous cities, only one leicester.

we're leicester mate.

don't know why we'd refer to ourselves as city.

when we get a corner at games do we shout

"come on city, come on city"?

that's if you ever go to any games.

find it baffling when teams like cardiff refer to themselves as city.

there are numerous cities, only one leicester.

Everyone i know says things like "you going down the city"How did city get on etc.Have always called Leicester that.Thats why i find it strange anyone refers to other teams as city.Even worse now Stringers calling us the foxes all the time.Never heard any fans call us that before Stringer started it.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know any news on the new kits yet?

I reckon IF, can't stress enough when i say IF, IF we win the league with 2-3 matches left i reckon we'll wear the new skit at the Everton match if we haven't already had the celebrations yet. It would be a VERY smart marketing ploy by the Club, much like last season when we sewn up our Premier League status and wore the new season kit against QP.

Anyone know any news on the new kits yet?

I reckon IF, can't stress enough when i say IF, IF we win the league with 2-3 matches left i reckon we'll wear the new skit at the Everton match if we haven't already had the celebrations yet. It would be a VERY smart marketing ploy by the Club, much like last season when we sewn up our Premier League status and wore the new season kit against QP.

Pretty sure the PL only allows clubs to wear a different kit on the final day... so it won't happen.

Archived