Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

15 hours ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

Thanks to whoever bull shitted about the club having UCL badges in, glad I just drove to the shop to find out.

I bought mine online a couple of weeks ago still waiting for it to arrive, decent price for it too. Going on the third shirt 

17 hours ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

Thanks to whoever bull shitted about the club having UCL badges in, glad I just drove to the shop to find out.

That was four days ago - maybe you could've rang the club shop up beforehand. Just saying.

On 3 August 2016 at 04:21, possiblygeorge said:

I bought mine online a couple of weeks ago still waiting for it to arrive, decent price for it too. Going on the third shirt 

Possibly eBay George 

1 minute ago, sdb said:

What size 3rd kit do I go? I'm 6ft and fairly thin but usually Small is best for me as they're poorly fitted otherwise. Can anyone advise?

same as what you'd go for for the home and away :D 

14 hours ago, sdb said:

What size 3rd kit do I go? I'm 6ft and fairly thin but usually Small is best for me as they're poorly fitted otherwise. Can anyone advise?

From my own experience, the 3rd kit is a bit more loose or comfy than the home kit, which seems somewhat tight (I've got them both in an M size).

Archived