Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

Not a kit exactly, but apparently a pre-match jacket (walk-out?)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEZuRpvJK1X/?taken-by=steviejerseystore

It has the same cheap Leicester badge that all the fake Leicester shirts have so hopefully it is knock off, the rest of the design I quite like. I was having a look at the Newcastle and Arsenal shirts earlier and they are more similar quality to the fake Leicester 1s compared to the Genesis 1s, I hope the quality doesn't get worse next season 

It has the same cheap Leicester badge that all the fake Leicester shirts have so hopefully it is knock off, the rest of the design I quite like. I was having a look at the Newcastle and Arsenal shirts earlier and they are more similar quality to the fake Leicester 1s compared to the Genesis 1s, I hope the quality doesn't get worse next season

Being the idiot that I am, no matter how poor the quality will be I'll still buy it.

Hopefully it's not like this seasons shirts where the puma logos end up almost peeling off or changing colour. Let's hope they're embroidered and not ironed on

Being the idiot that I am, no matter how poor the quality will be I'll still buy it.

Hopefully it's not like this seasons shirts where the puma logos end up almost peeling off or changing colour. Let's hope they're embroidered and not ironed on

Sorry for the triple quote. Tapatalk for ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always had one foot in the the anti-gold camp but to be honest, after winning two leagues in three years and the great escape in between I feel the gold is slowly starting to become a part of our identity. Not quite ready to sing about living in a blue and gold kop yet so hope we have white shorts at least.

I recall someone here saying we'll have pinstripes, can't remember if they said gold (i hope not).

But this is Arsenal's away kit. If our home is something like this, obviously except blue, i don't think i'd be mad.

arsenal-16-17-away-kit-2.jpg

Ive a feeling it will be this template but obviously all blue and no gold at all. Ive heard it has a collar at least, which explains my hunch.

No doubt I'll hate it for a month, end up loving it at the end of the season, spend the last two months wishing I'd bought one.

Every sodding year lol

This seasons home & away kit in a nutshell (luckily I bought both).

I remember a few people saying the home kit reminded them of pyjamas haha

So we are none the wiser at this juncture if its genesis or Puma?

The strong money is on Puma,

We're on their official website and the whole Filbert deal makes it seems like we have an agreement with actual Puma,

Nothing official though

Archived