Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HesNotGudjonsonn2

England Euro 2016

With Kane and Vardy doing so well up front, Barkley and Ali doing great in midfield and Rooney improving do people start to think that going forward we look quite positive if Woy does play them correctly. This is obviously not mentioning other players doing well and ones who possibly deserve a call up as in Drinkwater and the resurgence of Lennon.

as per if i was manager we'd win it. 

cos we won't play any of our actual good players then nah, we'll probably get through the groups with a 1-0 over someone and a draw against someone else then lose to portugal on pens. 

Rooney will be up front on his own, Vardy will start from the bench and come on at left back for impact, Kane will start on the right wing, Sterling will get a free pass in to the side and frustrate you all by falling over a lot and never passing and Ali will be left out for Fabian Delph who'll do **** all.

Oh and Bale will score in every single game as Wales become the first team to win the tournament with nothing but consecutive 1-0s.

Rooney will be up front on his own, Vardy will start from the bench and come on at left back for impact, Kane will start on the right wing, Sterling will get a free pass in to the side and frustrate you all by falling over a lot and never passing and Ali will be left out for Fabian Delph who'll do **** all.

Oh and Bale will score in every single game as Wales become the first team to win the tournament with nothing but consecutive 1-0s.

You'd pretty much predicted the future til the last bit!

Are you going? Have the Welsh tickets been allocated yet? UEFA started last Monday and most countries FA's now into the outcome of who's got what tickets.

I read somewhere that we'd both been granted an extra 136 tickets for the game in lens

lol spot on... we are our own worse enemy, Rooney has improved because he isn't upfront on his own, he is back to doing what he does best but hodgson will refuse to see that of course. And he won't play our best striker Vardy

lol spot on... we are our own worse enemy, Rooney has improved because he isn't upfront on his own, he is back to doing what he does best but hodgson will refuse to see that of course. And he won't play our best striker Vardy

I wish we'd play 3 up front and go for it for a change, no doubt we'll limp out 1-0 after the group stage.

They'll sprinkle in a draw or two in the group stage, but yes, otherwise this.

It's exciting with lots of players hitting form but combined with the amount of injuries it's going to be hard to predict the side or squad and will they all gel with just a few friendlies to establish partnerships / relationships? When we won away in Switzerland we looked like we were onto something but how many of those will be available or on the other hand can the recent new faces improve on that team? Rooney seems to have woken up but how many good games has he had at a tournament? If Vardy plays we need to be brave and be willing to break quickly not do what Gibbs did and shake his head when he called for it and opt to pass backwards instead.

I wouldn't write off Rooney.

Surely I'm not the only one that would still start him in our opening game?

Ultimately, he's made to look worse due to the poor tactics of LVG in an out of form Manchester United team. If he was playing for Leicester, he'd adapt to our style and work his bollocks off.

I think the squad could look like:

Hart, Butland, Forster, Baines, Bertrand, Clyne, Stones, Cahill, Smalling, Jones, Drinkwater, Ali, Barkley, Sterling, Albrighton, Rooney, Vardy, Kane, Dier, Milner, Henderson, Walcott, Lallanna

Other possibles:

Shaw

Wilshire

Simpson

Lennon

Clevearly

Deeney

Ward

Wilson

Austin

Noble

Cresswell

Mason

Grealish

Chambers

Ings

Of our other players .... Who else goes to Euro 2016

Wales - King, Lawrence

Switzerland - Inler

Austria - Fuchs

Croatia - Kramaric

Outside chance -

France - Kante

Germany - Huth

Poland - Was

I wouldn't write off Rooney.

Surely I'm not the only one that would still start him in our opening game?

Ultimately, he's made to look worse due to the poor tactics of LVG in an out of form Manchester United team. If he was playing for Leicester, he'd adapt to our style and work his bollocks off.

I think the squad could look like:

Hart, Butland, Forster, Baines, Bertrand, Clyne, Stones, Cahill, Smalling, Jones, Drinkwater, Ali, Barkley, Sterling, Albrighton, Rooney, Vardy, Kane, Dier, Milner, Henderson, Walcott, Lallanna

Other possibles:

Shaw

Wilshire

Simpson

Lennon

Clevearly

Deeney

Ward

Wilson

Austin

Noble

Cresswell

Mason

Grealish

Chambers

Ings

Of our other players .... Who else goes to Euro 2016

Wales - King, Lawrence

Switzerland - Inler

Austria - Fuchs

Croatia - Kramaric

Outside chance -

France - Kante

Germany - Huth

Poland - Was

I wouldn't say Kante has an outside chance to be honest. If he doesn't get picked then France are stupid. Like the look of that England squad too, from that I'd hope the line up would be:

Hart

Clyne Smalling Stones Baines

Walcott Barkley Alli Sterling

Vardy Kane

Vardy will be missing out to Welbeck after yesterday then no doubt.

Haha that's exactly what I said on Twitter

Even if Welbeck gets injured again and recovers just in time, Woy's response will be "well he scored 1 goal he deserves his place"

Haha that's exactly what I said on Twitter

Even if Welbeck gets injured again and recovers just in time, Woy's response will be "well he scored 1 goal he deserves his place"

Course, just thought Sturridge scored yesterday asweel, Vardy's chance is fucked!

Woy will 100% bring Webeck if fit his record for England is outstanding

Sturridge surely can't go if still getting injured all the time

Kane 100% goes

Rooney 100% goes

Sturridge or Vardy is the question for Woy

My guess is Vardy has he only has one Wor in his name lol

Archived