Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PaulW

Vichai's Aim of 'Top 5 Finish Within 3 Years'

his belief in all things good happen to people who do all things good is amazing to see come to fruition !

Special family and give thanks they came to Leicester !

Everything we have we owe to them , and we must find a way to thanks them !

Look up dean Hawthorne on Facebook, he's got a collection from the fans to buy the owners a gift,

To be fair this is a great idea and should be exploited more through social media/Leicester Mercury etc Our owners have been amazing from the moment they took over the club, we really should let them know our appreciation.

I mentioned this in a thread last summer during the great escape but never heard anything but had to see something is being set up.

Wonder if he had a few quid on it? Could have made all the money they have invested back with interest.

I really believed him, two years ago I had a bet we'd finish top 5 by May 2016. €100 @ 40/1. Although this time last year it looked as though I'd lost my money!

It all seemed over optimistic and rather naive at the time.

Credit to our wonderful owners not just for their investment in the infrastructure of the club but in fostering,with a light touch,the positive atmosphere at the training ground,behind the scenes,in the dressing room and all around the stadium

Archived