Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burtonsfox

A gift for the owners from the fans

Hi fox fans

Just to make you all aware, dean Hawthorne is having a collection on Facebook to get our generous owners a gift from the fans, I understand times are hard but any small amount will go towards a decent gift, please look dean Hawthorne up on Facebook, give the page a like and share, and donate if possible

Massive exposure to the King Power brand and a chunk of the TV deal next season is more than enough.

Dont get me wrong, they treat the fans well and have worked hard to put us in this position but they have their reward.

Write them a letter or send them a postcard with your personal thanks on it  I'm  sure they'd  appreciate that more than some materialistic gift from a few anonymous fans.

A life sized statue :ph34r: of Keith Vaz plated in gold, ;)

Just like Han Solo in Carbonite he could be placed on the outside of the stadium to ward of verminous things :claudio:

Provided it's the right height so all and sundry can give him a kick in the nuts each time we walk past that could work

What are the suggestions the guy has made for the money donations?

With some of the comments, if you made it as a billionaire does that mean no one has to buy you any gifts anymore!? And granted a packed stadium and exposure of their brand is all good but I think they have done a little more for this club just to accept they are entitled to expose their brand.

I like a letter but personally don't think it gives too much imagination, flowers went a long way with Advacaat in the summer with Sunderland fans... I'm not suggesting buying them flowers but you get the points. A generous gift with some imagination it's not like we're all trying to chip in to buy them a new helicopter lol

Just a tip from a well travelled guy...

gifts are not the norm in Thai culture.

COlours in cards or paper gold or yellow ok,

now the paradox, colours like green black or blue, not recommended, but 'WE ARE BLUE'

A big thankyou from the fan club, or EOS banner from the terraces, would be taken gratefully.

What are the suggestions the guy has made for the money donations?

With some of the comments, if you made it as a billionaire does that mean no one has to buy you any gifts anymore!? And granted a packed stadium and exposure of their brand is all good but I think they have done a little more for this club just to accept they are entitled to expose their brand.

I like a letter but personally don't think it gives too much imagination, flowers went a long way with Advacaat in the summer with Sunderland fans... I'm not suggesting buying them flowers but you get the points. A generous gift with some imagination it's not like we're all trying to chip in to buy them a new helicopter lol

Baffled by some of the comments tbh, thought it would be a nice idea from the fans, never mind the negative comments, the collection on Facebook is a lot more positive than on here, check it out even if you don't donate

I'm not donating to some randomer on facebook thank you very much.

Baffled by some of the comments tbh, thought it would be a nice idea from the fans, never mind the negative comments, the collection on Facebook is a lot more positive than on here, check it out even if you don't donate

I haven't see any negativity but I genuinely don't understand why we'd buy them a gift. We're a money making machine for them, that's all. They already get hundreds out of me every year for my season ticket.

Archived