Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Looks a bit of a 1 in 10 player to me, although haven't really watched him lately, just going with what palace fans say.

What's the likelihood of Kevin Gamiero? Looks amazing

Not very. Barcelona in for him apparently and Sevilla want £40mil.

Sevilla have been making a profit off their transfer deals for years so it's no surprise to see them in a position where they can demand that.

Yarmolenko is a funny one because I've seen quite a few well respected pundits say that Konoplyanka got all of the hype but Yarmolenko was easily the more rounded player. I find that believable as well as he looks real quality. Don't think it's beyond us to sign players from clubs like Dynamo Kiev anymore.

Sevilla have been making a profit off their transfer deals for years so it's no surprise to see them in a position where they can demand that.

Yarmolenko is a funny one because I've seen quite a few well respected pundits say that Konoplyanka got all of the hype but Yarmolenko was easily the more rounded player. I find that believable as well as he looks real quality. Don't think it's beyond us to sign players from clubs like Dynamo Kiev anymore.

Surely you'd rather be living in Leicester or london than kiev?

Surely you'd rather be living in Leicester or london than kiev?

You'd think so. We're in a serious position of power here. Look at the names clubs like Everton get linked to (Yarmolenko a perfect example of this) - well we're easily a bigger pull than they are now. Don't want us going blowing money on shite for the sake of it but we can bring some serious quality to the club this summer. Haven't got a clue why so many assume we'll get picked apart. We're in as good a bargaining position as we've ever been in. We could get even better if anything.

You'd think so. We're in a serious position of power here. Look at the names clubs like Everton get linked to (Yarmolenko a perfect example of this) - well we're easily a bigger pull than they are now. Don't want us going blowing money on shite for the sake of it but we can bring some serious quality to the club this summer. Haven't got a clue why so many assume we'll get picked apart. We're in as good a bargaining position as we've ever been in. We could get even better if anything.

Definitely, we probably have more pulling power than any other club outside the top six of City, United, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea and Liverpool now

Definitely, we probably have more pulling power than any other club outside the top six of City, United, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea and Liverpool now

Without a doubt and some players might even go for us over Chelsea or Liverpool given our CL status. Might be wrong there though. Bit of a strange and unheard of situation.

Speaking of Dynamo Kiev players, may I suggest Serhiy Sydorchuk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLWOz7qMVDs

does anybody remember if when Kane played here did Spurs rate him highly? Was there ever a possibility of a future fee agreement during his loan spells or before the loan was agreed?

He was very highly rated. Although even if he wasn't, do you seriously think he would leave spurs for us?

If Totti was to come over he wouldn't play much, which is why I think he won't. I can see where Ranieri is coming from, he wants a vastly experienced player to help us in the CL. Just the sheer presence of Totti would rub off on the lads as Cambiasso did, the problem is Totti will want to play, this is why he is leaving Roma and I don't think he will feature as much as he would like...

IF we didn't lose any players these are the signings I would make.

Ruddy/Speroni for Schwarzer

Arias for De Laet

Hernandez for Wasilewski

Dann/Shawcross for Benny

Dembele/Sisto for Dyer

Ziyech

Musa/Lapadula back up for Vards

Probably get shot down for this, but If I was to be really cheeky I would make a move for either Carroll or Rondon as a replacement for Ulloa. I'm not suggesting Caroll purely because of his recent form either. Him & possibly Rondon are the only 2 strikers I can think of that have matched our Centre Halves physicality & looked menaces every time they've played against us.

IF we didn't lose any players these are the signings I would make.

Ruddy/Speroni for Schwarzer

Arias for De Laet

Hernandez for Wasilewski

Dann/Shawcross for Benny

Dembele/Sisto for Dyer

Ziyech

Musa/Lapadula back up for Vards

Probably get shot down for this, but If I was to be really cheeky I would make a move for either Carroll or Rondon as a replacement for Ulloa. I'm not suggesting Caroll purely because of his recent form either. Him & possibly Rondon are the only 2 strikers I can think of that have matched our Centre Halves physicality & looked menaces every time they've played against us.

Someone suggested Rondon on here before and was subjected to ridicule. I think he'd be a great upgrade on Ulloa, but he'd cost a lot. 10 million + Ulloa to the Baggies?

Someone suggested Rondon on here before and was subjected to ridicule. I think he'd be a great upgrade on Ulloa, but he'd cost a lot. 10 million + Ulloa to the Baggies?

Don't know why, It took him a while to find his feet In the premier league but he's got going. Looks good in an absolute dire West Brom attack.

Don't get me wrong he's not a starter but if I had a choice last Sunday between throwing on Ulloa or Rondon I would prefer Rondon. Really impressed with his work rate for such a big unit so fits into our philosophy of play.

According reports in the Austrian press Totti will be joining Christian Fuchs at Leicester this summer.......

Also the Austrian National Coach believes we will be champions and is pleased for his Team Captain due to the way Schalke treated him.

The Sun also saying Ranieri is after Totti (39 yrs old?!) and attempting to Hijack an MLS move.....

Would this be a player coaching role to chip some European experience into the dressing room?

Archived