Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

To cash out...

A friend of mine at work put £10 on us to win the league @5000/1 it's with skybet and he's not been offered a cash out.

He said it would take an offer of £30k for him to accept it.

I'll offer him 15k cash now get him to PM me :)

:unsure:

he isn't getting offered a cash out

People are often full of bravado until they see the cash

I doubt the story is wholly true as I spoke to sky bets racing PR and he said they have offered cash outs to all clients

Anyone who has bets with sky bet should contact them for the cash out offer as it seems they don't automatically offer this option ( well - they didn't for me anyway )

Just so no one misses out if they want to take the money!

Anyone who has bets with sky bet should contact them for the cash out offer as it seems they don't automatically offer this option ( well - they didn't for me anyway )

Just so no one misses out if they want to take the money!

Just asked them on Twitter how much they would offer my friend they told me he's got to contact them directly himself.

So Dropofclaridge is either full of shite and he hasn't spoke to anyone at sky bet or his contact at skybet doesn't know himself that he's giving out false information.

Edit: They have offered him £22,300

Just asked them on Twitter how much they would offer my friend they told me he's got to contact them directly himself.

So Dropofclaridge is either full of shite and he hasn't spoke to anyone at sky bet or his contact at skybet doesn't know himself that he's giving out false information.

Edit: They have offered him £22,300

Sounds about right. I have been offered £5,440 to cashout on a potential £12,500 return. Skybet rang me late last night after I emailed the, Told them I needed to sleep on it!

Sounds about right. I have been offered £5,440 to cashout on a potential £12,500 return. Skybet rang me late last night after I emailed the, Told them I needed to sleep on it!

That sounds in line with my offer of just over 6 grand on a potential £13,500.

I'm sticking. Gulp.

That sounds in line with my offer of just over 6 grand on a potential £13,500.

I'm sticking. Gulp.

Yesterday I cashed out ! The thought of the money for just a few pounds stake became too much to bear (and I actually had another higher-stake EW bet so total cashout was considerable, though not quite in the realms appearing in the Newspaper stories out there). Paid off some debts and more, with a bit tucked away for Champions League flights  ;)

Thank you: the Players, the Scouts, the Coaches, the Owners, Mr. Ranieri, and of course Mr. Nigel Pearson (mainly for deftly hiding how good we really are!). Good luck to everyone still holding on. Now let's win this thing !

Yesterday I cashed out ! The thought of the money for just a few pounds stake became too much to bear (and I actually had another higher-stake EW bet so total cashout was considerable, though not quite in the realms appearing in the Newspaper stories out there). Paid off some debts and more, with a bit tucked away for Champions League flights  ;)

Thank you: the Players, the Scouts, the Coaches, the Owners, Mr. Ranieri, and of course Mr. Nigel Pearson (mainly for deftly hiding how good we really are!). Good luck to everyone still holding on. Now let's win this thing !

Congrats Evostic..enjoy!

I've only got 1 quid on at 5000/1 and sky bet emailed me at Xmas offering the cash out for 200 quid. I told them no chance, I've been expecting another email but had nothing. I'm going to wait it out regardless. If we win the league then i'll be doubly happy. If not oh well it's only a quid.

Your cash out offer could well be about 2 grand by now then..

My wife bottled it and took $35k AUD this afternoon - not bad for $20.00 outlay given she meant to only put $2.00 on but hit wrong button. Most friends and family think good idea but a few of my mates think should have hung out longer and go for the end $60k but $35k is great money and one or two losses, gap shortens then cashout figure shrinks and if we don't win title then we would have regretted not taking todays amount.

Now can not stress about that bit and enjoy our push for title.

My wife bottled it and took $35k AUD this afternoon - not bad for $20.00 outlay given she meant to only put $2.00 on but hit wrong button. Most friends and family think good idea but a few of my mates think should have hung out longer and go for the end $60k but $35k is great money and one or two losses, gap shortens then cashout figure shrinks and if we don't win title then we would have regretted not taking todays amount.

Congratulations to you and your wife. Having run through the same process myself and reaching the same decision I now have a Ranieri-like calm

Sounds like a good decision. It's a lot of money. Hope you both can soend the money in something nice AND enjoy watching us win the league

Cheers, I am presently been in hospital since 1st March and things looking grim so if I can get out I am going to take a short luxury holiday here in South Australia with my wife as that is as far as I can go.

I need some FT advice here. I'm not a gambler and don't understand it but a few weeks ago after we lost at Arsenal, 3 of my Gooner 'mates' down the golf club were taking the piss and saying we'd blown it (I now live down south). In a fit of rage and defiance I bet them £50 each that we'd still finish the season above them and they all took the bet laughing their tits off. Now things have changed and they're moping around all sad and now expecting to lose their money lol The problem is a Leicester fan of 35 years there's still a part of me that thinks we'll fvck it up. So I thought about offering them a 'cash out' of £30 each this weekend. I reckon they'll all take it as they think Arsenal have blown it. I know it's only small change but would you take £90 now or risk the full £150?

I need some FT advice here. I'm not a gambler and don't understand it but a few weeks ago after we lost at Arsenal, 3 of my Gooner 'mates' down the golf club were taking the piss and saying we'd blown it (I now live down south). In a fit of rage and defiance I bet them £50 each that we'd still finish the season above them and they all took the bet laughing their tits off. Now things have changed and they're moping around all sad and now expecting to lose their money lol The problem is a Leicester fan of 35 years there's still a part of me that thinks we'll fvck it up. So I thought about offering them a 'cash out' of £30 each this weekend. I reckon they'll all take it as they think Arsenal have blown it. I know it's only small change but would you take £90 now or risk the full £150?

Do a Dell boy on them. When they agree to cash out, you will still get your 150 quid.

Just simply Tell them they forgot the VAT, and handshake contract charges.

Archived