Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

To cash out...

Cash out and stick £100 on every opponent (draw no bet) between now and the end of the season. Even if we win the league you'll probably end up in profit (presuming we don't win all 13) and if we don't win the league you'll have a healthy pot to cheer you up (and pay for Europe).

If it was me I would stay in. The fact that you can already clear your credit card though it may be worthwhile to cash out. If Leicester were to go on and do it then I doubt you would be that bothered about cashing out early. You would be too busy celebrating us as league winners to even care.

I would only stay in because I don't have a credit card bill. If I did and I knew cash out was enough to clear debts I would take it for sure.

cash out mate, lets face it you are going to be extatic (as we all will be) if we do it in the end anyway, and although the extra 3.5 k would be the icing on the cake it was a bit of a throwaway bet to start with. take the money now and secure ur financial situation. if we slip and you lose ur money you will be doubly gutted.

congrats on tieing the knot!

The doubt is already there if you're asking the forum.  I would cash out but don't tell the missus.  You will have covered your Champions League ticket and travel/season ticket for next season, all the tat from the club shop you need and maybe some left over for the summer. 

I just read the bit about debt.  Use it to clear a big chunk to take pressure off and a treat for yourself so you feel you have something.  I used a pretty big win from gambling to clear all my debt.  It's nice not seeing that on the monthly spends.

It's easy to say ride with it when it's not your money.

Cashing out seems that it will make a massive difference so I think thats a no brainer, cash it no regrets and well done!

From a £5 to get £1300 is amazing and let's face it, taking my specs off, it could be £0.

I in your position would snap their hands off and enjoy the rest of the season whatever the outcome.

Congratulations on the bet and all the best for your upcoming marriage pal. COYB

If it's a lot of money to you mate, cash it out. I sure as hell would.

Even if we do win the title at the end of the season, you can bask in the knowledge our beloved club has achieved something great and you've won a very decent sum of money.

I'd cash out.

Overheard someone in a pub at the weekend saying their mate had a fiver on us at 5000/1. Reckons the bookies rang him before the Man City match and offered him £12k, which he turned down. Which is absolute nonsense, but so many people in the pub were lapping it up. Idiots.

I have a quid on us to win it at 5000/1. At Xmas I was offered 200 quid to cash out from sky bet, I laughed at that. You're in a situation where the money would help you out no end by the sounds of it, cash out and forget about the bet for the rest of the season, you can enjoy it without the extra stress of your bet.

If I get offered a decent sum on mine I will have to think about it.

If money is tight and you really could use the winnings, cash out.

Since I'm a plastic, however, and have $10 at 1000-1, I'm actually "hedging" my bet by placing a few more bets on both us to stay top 4 and other title contenders to win the title.

That is what you should do. Go ont the 'oddschecker' site and you should be able to find out how much to bet on each out of Spurs, Man City and Arsenal to win the same amount no matter which. Then evaluate how much you want to guarentee as a pay out if Leicester don't do it, against how much of your '5000' you want to stake. I think you could work it to guarentee a couple of grand or more no matter which team wins.

After Arsenal we have some very winnable games so I'd let it run until before the Everton game and then take a look.

If we beat Arsenal and Spurs and Man City draw on Sunday it could be over 2k

Yes we have winnable games, but if we don't win them then our chances drop. Taking a statistical look at that run we would be expected to win them all and that is why we are now favourites, because we can lose the Arsenal game still be top and with a run of games we are expected to win. We are not expected to beat Arsenal and the odds reflect that so a loss wouldn't change our odds  too much.

I would be so tempted to wait until after Sunday, we will still be top regardless, Spurs play Man City and we play Arsenal, points will be dropped.

If we win the cash out pot will increase a lot, worst case scenario is if we lose and Spurs beat  Man City then we will be 2 points clear of Arsenal and Spurs, but with the easier run in, so we would still be favourites with Spurs and Arsenal still to play each other, and Arsenal to play Man City, we all have to play United  and we have no European distractions.

I don't think our odds would lengthen too dramatically if we lost on Sunday, although if any budding bookies could confirm what they expect the odds to be after a worst case scenario on Sunday.

Yes we have winnable games, but if we don't win them then our chances drop. Taking a statistical look at that run we would be expected to win them all and that is why we are now favourites, because we can lose the Arsenal game still be top and with a run of games we are expected to win. We are not expected to beat Arsenal and the odds reflect that so a loss wouldn't change our odds too much.

I would be so tempted to wait until after Sunday, we will still be top regardless, Spurs play Man City and we play Arsenal, points will be dropped.

If we win the cash out pot will increase a lot, worst case scenario is if we lose and Spurs beat Man City then we will be 2 points clear of Arsenal and Spurs, but with the easier run in, so we would still be favourites with Spurs and Arsenal still to play each other, and Arsenal to play Man City, we all have to play United and we have no European distractions.

I don't think our odds would lengthen too dramatically if we lost on Sunday, although if any budding bookies could confirm what they expect the odds to be after a worst case scenario on Sunday.

I'd suggest you'd be looking at no more than a £200 hit if the worst happened on sunday. Unless we get spanked 4 or 5 nil and they write us off

I'd suggest you'd be looking at no more than a £200 hit if the worst happened on sunday. Unless we get spanked 4 or 5 nil and they write us off

That's what I'm thinking, I don't know how much the odds will change with regards a spanking, what could effect it more is an injury to one of our key players.

If I was a bookie I would be keeping Leicester's odds as short as possible as they already stand to lose a small fortune on those that speculatively backed us on very long odds, keep us as favourites, this will also encourage people to cash out. 

What is the cash out equation? (I can't check any gambling related sites at work)

That's what I'm thinking, I don't know how much the odds will change with regards a spanking, what could effect it more is an injury to one of our key players.

If I was a bookie I would be keeping Leicester's odds as short as possible as they already stand to lose a small fortune on those that speculatively backed us on very long odds, keep us as favourites, this will also encourage people to cash out.

What is the cash out equation? (I can't check any gambling related sites at work)

Not too sure mate. I work in Ladbrokes but we don't do cash out over the counter yet.

Archived