Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Season Ticket Renewal

So what do we reckon? Last year the letters came out at the end of March (just before "the run"), and prices were frozen most likely because everyone expected us to be playing in the Championship.

Things are very different this year. A price increase would probably seem justified, but how much would be fair? Or, on the other side of the coin, the huge new TV deal could mean that the club could afford to freeze, or even reduce ticket prices?

Which way do you think it will go?

So what do we reckon? Last year the letters came out at the end of March (just before "the run"), and prices were frozen most likely because everyone expected us to be playing in the Championship.

Things are very different this year. A price increase would probably seem justified, but how much would be fair? Or, on the other side of the coin, the huge new TV deal could mean that the club could afford to freeze, or even reduce ticket prices?

I guess it could £100(min) increase if we are in the Champions league and they bundle the home fixtures for that in with the season ticket,

Apparently the "all knowing" Cliff Ginetta has already said the prices will increase next season

No Premiership club can justify a price hike on Premier League football alone because of the huge hike in tv revanue next season. Cup games are normally seperate to a league season ticket. Look what happened at Anfield this weekend. It would just be greed on part of the club pure and simple.

I think they will Freeze it as a bit of a 'look at Leicester' why everyone else is hiking this newly loved club is thinking about their fans to continue our love in more. But if we do make the group stages of the champs league they will give you the option to build in them 3 games to with maybe a 5% deduction over single match prices. I think they will charge a min of £50 a match for the champs league though.

Apparently the "all knowing" Cliff Ginetta has already said the prices will increase next season

Who?

if they increase the price of a season ticket and still don't include any european games it'll be ridic. 

also a thought i had the other day, what's the rules with allocation for champions league? do we have to give away a bigger away end like in the fa cup? that could be fun. 

if they increase the price of a season ticket and still don't include any european games it'll be ridic. 

also a thought i had the other day, what's the rules with allocation for champions league? do we have to give away a bigger away end like in the fa cup? that could be fun. 

Just found this.....

All clubs in the competition must make at least 5% of the total capacity of their stadium available exclusively to visiting supporters, in a segregated, safe area. In addition, visiting clubs are entitled to purchase up to 200 top-category tickets (unless otherwise agreed between the two clubs in question) for their VIP supporters, sponsors, etc.

Just found this.....

All clubs in the competition must make at least 5% of the total capacity of their stadium available exclusively to visiting supporters, in a segregated, safe area. In addition, visiting clubs are entitled to purchase up to 200 top-category tickets (unless otherwise agreed between the two clubs in question) for their VIP supporters, sponsors, etc.

what so we can offer 5%? magical. 

When were the ST prices announced for the first season back in the Premier League?  I can't remember the timings but there was a point when I thought it was inevitable there would be a huge hike, but that didn't happen.

Part of me thinks that if they didn't do it then, then they won't do it now, but the growth in demand to see the Mighty Foxes (KTF) in the flesh must surely mean there's some upwards pressure on prices - it's just how much will is there on the part of the powers that be to resist that

They are good value. A ST at Forest this season is significantly more expensive than ours.

I currently have 1 adult + 2 child tickets. Does anyone know when they kids tickets move up to the next "band" (my son is nearly 8)?

If I remember rightly the increase is at 8. My little girl is 7 this year and I think we've got 2 more seasons as an under 8.

If I remember rightly the increase is at 8. My little girl is 7 this year and I think we've got 2 more seasons as an under 8.

So I could be in for an increase this year then. He'll be 8 in a couple of weeks (and therefore no longer an Under 8). I suppose it's just an incremental rise? The kids tickets only cost me £30 each this season which is pretty good value. But I suppose once they've been going a few seasons they're hooked!

If your talking about free tickets I think it's under ten.

No, not the free ones. We sit in the West Stand (or whatever it's called - in AA). Kids tickets were £40 each I think, but there was a reduction for buying two - I think it works out around £ 30 each.

The owners could be very smart here. You can imagine the amount of global publicity we are getting this season and the way we are playing is a massive f*** you to the big spenders.

With that in mind imagine the public recognition we would get if we then reduced the prices. EVERYONE even more so would be talking about Leicester City. Therefore making us a much bigger appeal for sponsors and advertising etc.

Come on Leicester, do the right thing

No, not the free ones. We sit in the West Stand (or whatever it's called - in AA). Kids tickets were £40 each I think, but there was a reduction for buying two - I think it works out around £ 30 each.

Ah ok. I still think it may be under ten as when I've got match tickets for mine they always ask if they're under ten.

So I could be in for an increase this year then. He'll be 8 in a couple of weeks (and therefore no longer an Under 8). I suppose it's just an incremental rise? The kids tickets only cost me £30 each this season which is pretty good value. But I suppose once they've been going a few seasons they're hooked!

Just checked hers and it says under 8 so yes would be an increase this year. Luckily her birthday isn't until June so we've got 2 more seasons.

Archived