Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Season Ticket Renewal

I had a silver membership last season and managed to get a season ticket this season but it's a completely different situation now. We were expected to struggle when I got mine last summer whereas now we've likely got champions league football and arguably the best side in our history, I can't see many current season ticket holders not renewing

They'll be a few due to changes in circumstances etc so good luck to anyone trying

I had a silver membership last season and managed to get a season ticket this season but it's a completely different situation now. We were expected to struggle when I got mine last summer whereas now we've likely got champions league football and arguably the best side in our history, I can't see many current season ticket holders not renewing

They'll be a few due to changes in circumstances etc so good luck to anyone trying

If we do get Champs league (not confirmed yet are we) don't the attendance figures drop due to that stupid advertising around the ground, I'm sure the first few rows get netted off, so even less tickets for members. Next season could be interesting.

CL games will 100% not be included in any new ST packages,

It'll be an opt-in Auto-cup scheme for the home for ST holders I imagine,

Any left after that will go to members like usual,

Away games will be no different to how we do things now,

Good shout, will see the other cup matches being a bit fuller. Eughhhhhhh it's going to be an expensive year.

Shouldn't put them up much (if it all.) Would be a real kick in the balls for the fans who have stuck through in the last 10 years to be priced out of our best ever era. Even if they doubled the price they would probably sell out to the new fans who have suddenly found out we exist in the last 18 months.

They really aren't going to double the cost.

Me and my dad discussed this a little while ago when it was still a possibility as opposed to a probability.

On one hand they wouldn't be blamed for an increase (unless it's outrageous and genuinely prices people out of renewing), and on the other why should they with the TV deal coming in?

Plus, it seems unfair on holders, who would have largely expected us to be fighting to stay up again. It's almost like the club saying 'Thanks for sticking with us, this has been so great and you've made it increasingly special with your clap banners each week, helping Leicester City to prove that money isn't everything in football! Anyway, because we've done so well, here's a huge increase to the cost of your tickets!'

That's a point, we should be charging them for smacking fvck out of our hands. 

Shouldn't be an increase and it shouldn't be reduced. Massive money from the new TV contract so it's small change.

Would anyone know how many free season tickets in the family stand the club gives ? And do other clubs do this?

They are currently news around the world... If they want to bitch slap the big clubs even more, they should announce a ticket price reduction. Think of the extra positive media with the anger that's out there at the moment. Little old Leicester shaming the world.

Would be amazed if they didn't go up but would be a fab gesture if they were frozen again. As has been said, ticket revenue is such a small % of what clubs in the PL make now. IF we get CL I guess they'll be separate as there's no way of knowing how many games that'll include, but an extra £100 for all CL games would be sweet - and save plenty of hassle.

They are currently news around the world... If they want to bitch slap the big clubs even more, they should announce a ticket price reduction. Think of the extra positive media with the anger that's out there at the moment. Little old Leicester shaming the world.

I was thinking about this earlier today. At the moment there is a great momentum and positive energy about the team and around the place. If we came out and announced reduced season ticket prices mid to late March this positive energy would increase massively and generate a huge amount of positive media which stiffling any negative media or attempts at mind games and help keep momentum going. In fact if we reduced prices it could have a negative effect on our rivals if their fans start demanding their clubs follow suit.

I was thinking about this earlier today. At the moment there is a great momentum and positive energy about the team and around the place. If we came out and announced reduced season ticket prices mid to late March this positive energy would increase massively and generate a huge amount of positive media which stiffling any negative media or attempts at mind games and help keep momentum going. In fact if we reduced prices it could have a negative effect on our rivals if their fans start demanding their clubs follow suit.

Think it's silly to expect us to pay less for this amazing entertainment

I'd be more than happy to pay 5% more and make sure the casual match day staff are all paid a living wage

More staff on match days and pay them a living wage and id be happy to pay 5% more

Supporters are a little bit hypocritical at times we want to fight for cheaper everything but in reality we should be fighting for a fairer process for all involved with delivering our match day entertainment.

We get to renew our season tickets before they go on sale, so yes,

Only if there are any non-renewals will they go on sale to members

If they swap the KOP and the family stand that will take a huge amount of organising

There might be some non-renewals from that process

Archived