Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
An Away Move

How many new fans have we attracted this season? And how much is it worth?

To be fair to Sylo, you are not really a Leicester fan, you just watch someone in our club that chose to play for your country through heritage (and possibly never thought he could play for france).

You will also, as you have said your self, fvck off at some point if Mahrez leaves.

being top is great for attracting new fans, as others have said the future of the club is the young guys in the local areas, I really hate seeing youngstars in and around leicester wearing manure/lpool/arsehole tops, I have never understood why people don't support their home town club.

The really scary thing is though, I am currently spending a lot of time at cov hospital and when I walk around, I hear a lot of talk from obvious cov hood rats about leicester, all of it pretty complimentary.

hi cujek

i am fan of leiceter as well and what algerianfox said maybe is missunderstood,

look some are fans of the  team because of players ,

some are fans because of the incredible achievement of leiceter ,

some are fans because they want a team that was 5000/1 to win the PL

but the real fans are you ,people from leiceter who live there ,who are close to the stadium every week

know every corner of the stadium ,and love the blue shirt of leiceter ,

we are not these kind of fans becaue we are very far away from you,

i live in japan believe me they are many good algerian players that play in spain ,portugal ,france etc...

but the story of M ahrez and leiceter is unique and maybe we will never live such a marvelous and incredible story,

we just want to dream with you, so there is no need to say who is the real fan or not, every one has his own reasons, we are all here to post and encourage a beautifull team

to win ,of course when you some of the stupid guys in the forum say that now that you are on top you have more fans, i understand the anger of my algerian mate algerian fox

but we should respect eachother ,and leiceter belongs to every football fan that loves football!!!!

Pass the crack pipe back dude!

Why don't you post on a Mahrez forum instead of the Foxes talk forum, do you think anyone cares that 40 million Algerians are watching illegal streams, jizzing over Mahrez?

Mentioning Mahrez in the same breath as Messi et al is a little short sighted and childish, putting down other players by saying we are a one man team is down right inflammatory.

We appreciate that a lot of people are now "supporting" us, but if you are not a lifer that will stay through the tough times then really I think your "support" is totally plastic and no real member of the blue army will even realise you have gone, when you do

how you dare saying such thing about algerian people ,watching illegal streams jizzing over mahrez

you can talk about fooball but i do not accet you talk about my people like this

show some respect

how you dare saying such thing about algerian people ,watching illegal streams jizzing over mahrez

you can talk about fooball but i do not accet you talk about my people like this

show some respect

lol.

You posted a massive essay about how Mahrez was as good as Messi and Neymar. I don't mean you are literally doing that, it's called a metaphor.

My point stands though, if Mahrez leaves at any point and you stop watching on the Internet no one here will really notice.

You also seem to talk a lot about respect, but in your wall of text you basically say other players would be no good without Mahrez in the team, well that is total disrespect to our supports, our club and the other players.

We are a team that much is greater than the sum of its parts, without Leicester Mahrez would be unheard of, show us some respect.

sorry but who the hell are you ,we are not here for your eyes, as algerianfox reply you, and i agree

once Mahrez leaves the club we won t be fans anymore , leiceter is what it is just because of this magical MAHREZ

without him leiceter would be a very boring team , look the goal against liverpool the guy made n assist of 40 yards juslt like american football ,

now if mhrez was argentinian or brazilian all eyes would be on him, you do not give enough credit to the guy,

he is above any player in the pl without him vardy kante are just very ordinary players look where they come from kante was in caen

and verdy was in the 5 th division , there is only two players as mahrez today ,messi and neymar ,and look how many fans they have

Mahrez would be equaly as popular as them but the only thing he is algerian ,this is why, you do not give enough credit to the guy ,leiceter should thank him to make every player of leiceter so valuable today, as maradona in Napoli ,even giordano the forward of napoli in the time of maradona was the best stricker and the hole napoli was a  great team, so if we are fans it is just because leiceter has a magical and a statospheric player that comes one in a life time at leiceter,

now they are many fans thanks to Mahrez ,actually they are 40 millions algerians fans of leiceter city but not for so long just wait the move for our gem ,that for me is making leiceter loved by every soccer fan ,that is missing this kind of fooball , since all the magic players are gone ,ronaldinho ,maradona platini zidane , now we have 4

messi

mahrez,

neymar

ronaldo

this beautifull football played by these players is in extinction, and maybe in 10 years no one would care about this game anymore since it would be boring as hell .....

so enjoy the moment and share these magical moments with all football fans that love a game called football ,and no matter it is called leiceter ,barcelona or Milan

enjoy!!!

12670082_10153887934422769_2532395042189

I can understand your teenage love of Mahrez, but it's getting a bit tedious. Yes, he has talent. Yes, he's a joy to watch (most of the time). Yes, it's great to have so many Algerians cheer for... Mahrez.

However, I'd love it if you and your fellow countryman could also support the team instead of one player only. I find your attitude boring and one-sided. We're not just this good because of one player only. We have a team on the pitch for most part, and a team consists of 11 players on the field plus substitutions. They all have a part to play and an individual impact for the better. Would Mahrez be so good if it wasn't for Vardy, Kanté or Drinkwater, clearing up space for him, finding him with passes for him to convert? See, it works both ways.

So, please give the team credit and not just the love of your life.

To all our Algerian friends, hopefully you will have to stay with the Foxes for long time. There's a report in the Daily Mail that Leicester are ready to offer Riyad an improvement on his current £35,000-a-month contract.

To be fair to Sylo, you are not really a Leicester fan, you just watch someone in our club that chose to play for your country through heritage (and possibly never thought he could play for france).

You will also, as you have said your self, fvck off at some point if Mahrez leaves.

being top is great for attracting new fans, as others have said the future of the club is the young guys in the local areas, I really hate seeing youngstars in and around leicester wearing manure/lpool/arsehole tops, I have never understood why people don't support their home town club.

The really scary thing is though, I am currently spending a lot of time at cov hospital and when I walk around, I hear a lot of talk from obvious cov hood rats about leicester, all of it pretty complimentary.

His choice for the Algerian team was from hearth (Mahrez own word); Algeria in return fave him a participation in world cup where we did very well now you said that it's because he wouldn't have made it to the french team says it all about your mind set and taught process. ..show him some respect.

As of me to **** off i cannot wait for Mahrez to leave if he doen't he is going to fade away...just remember the reaction of so called fan when he missed 2 penalties...

sorry but who the hell are you ,we are not here for your eyes, as algerianfox reply you, and i agree

once Mahrez leaves the club we won t be fans anymore , leiceter is what it is just because of this magical MAHREZ

without him leiceter would be a very boring team , look the goal against liverpool the guy made n assist of 40 yards juslt like american football ,

now if mhrez was argentinian or brazilian all eyes would be on him, you do not give enough credit to the guy,

he is above any player in the pl without him vardy kante are just very ordinary players look where they come from kante was in caen

and verdy was in the 5 th division , there is only two players as mahrez today ,messi and neymar ,and look how many fans they have

Mahrez would be equaly as popular as them but the only thing he is algerian ,this is why, you do not give enough credit to the guy ,leiceter should thank him to make every player of leiceter so valuable today, as maradona in Napoli ,even giordano the forward of napoli in the time of maradona was the best stricker and the hole napoli was a  great team, so if we are fans it is just because leiceter has a magical and a statospheric player that comes one in a life time at leiceter,

now they are many fans thanks to Mahrez ,actually they are 40 millions algerians fans of leiceter city but not for so long just wait the move for our gem ,that for me is making leiceter loved by every soccer fan ,that is missing this kind of fooball , since all the magic players are gone ,ronaldinho ,maradona platini zidane , now we have 4

messi

mahrez,

neymar

ronaldo

this beautifull football played by these players is in extinction, and maybe in 10 years no one would care about this game anymore since it would be boring as hell .....

so enjoy the moment and share these magical moments with all football fans that love a game called football ,and no matter it is called leiceter ,barcelona or Milan

enjoy!!!

Wow if you think Mahrez is a good player you should've been around when we had Josh Low tearing down our wings. That's a proper Ballon d'or candidate. 

messi

mahrez,

neymar

ronaldo

enjoy!!!

lol

Jesus. Get a room.

He's not even our best player. He's not even our 2nd best player.

"he is above any player in the pl without him vardy kante are just very ordinary players look where they come from kante was in caen

and verdy was in the 5 th division"

What? That's utter bollocks. If they're ordinary because they used to play at a lower level, then so is Mahrez. Look where he came from. That's totally irrational.

To all our Algerian friends, hopefully you will have to stay with the Foxes for long time. There's a report in the Daily Mail that Leicester are ready to offer Riyad an improvement on his current £35,000-a-month contract.

I really hope that he moves on...Leicester has given him a big chance in premier league...he helped last couples of years quite convincingly and hopefully will pay Leicester back and finish with a title.

from your posts i can see how much racism there is

my opinon about football concerns only me , i post what i feel to post ,you may agree or disagree, you can discuss about it

of course football is played by 11 players and every one has a part of the in credible story of leiceter,

if mahrez was argentinian or brazilian then th hole world would talk about him, i heard you said he is not even the second best player you have ,you must be kidding me or we watch diffrent games ,the stats talk for him, not selfish at all ,and is for me

i repeat for me the best player of  the league , i hope he leaves very soon from your team

you do not deserve such a talent ,you are racist and poorly educated ,

Mahrez if you read my post leave this team as soon as you can

you are wasting your glorious magic moment

give them the title as a thanks back to what leiceter did to you

then who would ever hear from you guys

you morrrons!!!!

In my "introduce ..." topic; i have introduced myself as a none leicester fan but admirer of Mahrez Vardy and Konte; in leicester...

At least you are honest... I guess.

But you are very wrong about him fading away here, very few players have left us and gone on to better things, most flop massively.

Another analogy we can draw from recently is Southampton, a team full of rejects and no bodies, over achieving as a team together, the "big" boys ransack their team and none of the players who left have done anything, this foxes team is greater than individual players it's been built over the last 4 seasons with some very astute new editions.

Do you think that if Mahrez goes to barca or psg that if he had a couple poor performances (which he is prone to occasionaly) that he wouldn't be dropped and never heard from again?

The grass is not always greener.

leiceter is what it is just because of this magical MAHREZ

without him leiceter would be a very boring team

Wow. Now who's being disrespectful. Mahrez would be nothing without Leicester. We made him the player he is and our wonderful season is a COLLECTIVE effort. Mahrez wouldn't have the time and space on the ball if it wasn't for our midfield and forwards. Likewise we wouldn't look as strong in attack without Mahrez. Its the whole team that is doing the work.

Mahrez isn't even our best player this season.

Quite frankly if you cant see that its the team doing well and are so fixated on Mahrez that you honestly believe its all because of him then this forum isn't for you.

my opinon about football concerns only me , i post what i feel to post ,you may agree or disagree, you can discuss about it

of course football is played by 11 players and every one has a part of the in credible story of leiceter,

if mahrez was argentinian or brazilian then th hole world would talk about him, i heard you said he is not even the second best player you have ,you must be kidding me or we watch diffrent games ,the stats talk for him, not selfish at all ,and is for me

i repeat for me the best player of the league , i hope he leaves very soon from your team

you morrrons!!!!

Fvck off with the racism card.

You should do some research on our city and club, then speak.

You just lost any credibility.

Sorry for double post

That is very kind of you.

Can I say what a wonderful memory I have from our fixture with you in league one at the walkers as it was then, when you gave the most wonderful rendition of "goodnight Irene".

You put a lot if so called big teams that have come here since to shame that night with your marvellous vocal support.

that also is a cracking reply respect both ways  lets see if we can play you again perhaps next season in one of the cup games at your place

i repeat for me the best player of  the league , i hope he leaves very soon from your team

you morrrons!!!!

"Racist"   lol

leiceter is what it is just because of this magical MAHREZ

without him leiceter would be a very boring team

Wow. Now who's being disrespectful. Mahrez would be nothing without Leicester. We made him the player he is and our wonderful season is a COLLECTIVE effort. Mahrez wouldn't have the time and space on the ball if it wasn't for our midfield and forwards. Likewise we wouldn't look as strong in attack without Mahrez. Its the whole team that is doing the work.

Mahrez isn't even our best player this season.

Quite frankly if you cant see that its the team doing well and are so fixated on Mahrez that you honestly believe its all because of him then this forum isn't for you.

why the forum is not for me , you can debate

or you just want me to follow your comments and agree

then the forum would be for me

pathetic!!!!!

i say what i want , and i never put in doubt what the leiceter team did for him

it is a solid group like brotherhood but for me leiceter is mahrez dependent

you can agree or disagree it is just opinions

you morrrons!!!!

lol Oh dear. So because people don't agree with your OPINION everyone is racist. Playing the race card. Absolutely pathetic.

I don't get what you mean by if he is Argentinian or Brazilian. Everyone is talking about Mahrez. The only difference now compared to a few months ago is that people realise that we aren't just a 1/2 man team. People are recognising players like Drinkwater, Kante, Fuchs, Albrighton etc

If you cant see that then it is you who needs educating.

This is outrageous. ..you full of yourself and obviously another gang member.

It's called a metaphor with humour inserted.

To be honest you and your friends attitude is just cementing it.

This is not the correct forum to come and stag off our team and say that we only have one player, I'm sure there are more suitable forums for this, go post silly opinions there.

At least you are honest... I guess.

But you are very wrong about him fading away here, very few players have left us and gone on to better things, most flop massively.

Another analogy we can draw from recently is Southampton, a team full of rejects and no bodies, over achieving as a team together, the "big" boys ransack their team and none of the players who left have done anything, this foxes team is greater than individual players it's been built over the last 4 seasons with some very astute new editions.

Do you think that if Mahrez goes to barca or psg that if he had a couple poor performances (which he is prone to occasionaly) that he wouldn't be dropped and never heard from again?

The grass is not always greener.

If he stays he will fade away.

We want to see him in a bigger club where he could improve to his full potential by playing alongside better player...unless Leicester rise up to next year challenges (europe and top four...and everthing else)...we want and pray for him to have an exeptionnelle career.

I didn't come here to be insulted.

If he stays he will fade away.

We want to see him in a bigger club where he could improve to his full potential by playing alongside better player...unless Leicester rise up to next year challenges (europe and top four...and everthing else)...we want and pray for him to have an exeptionnelle career.

We didn't come here to be insulted.

Then leave. 

What do you expect when you and your friend go around spouting bollocks about us being a 1 man team and that Mahrez should leave or he will fade away?

This is a Leicester forum, not a Mahrez forum.

We love Mahrez as much as anyone but we aren't blinded by the fact hes Algerian. 

Just remember we signed Mahrez when he was languishing in the 2nd tier of French Football

This thread is not about Mahrez or Algeria. Most right minded Leicester fans appreciate the Algerian support. Let's not get into the 'us' and 'them' mentality, or the Mahrez as an individual being everything and his team mates nothing. Football, at its most successful, is about people individuals coming together and becoming better than the individual parts. The game against Man City proved than a real team is always better than 11 talented individuals. Let's follow Leicester's example and play nicely as a team on this forum too? 

Archived