Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

When will we be mathematically safe?

If we go down now I won't be very happy

The football genius that is Didi Hamann will proved right with his astute analytical opinion backed up with some good reasoning and logic.

The realisation when we've finally secured Champions League football and we will see 3,500 Bayern Munich fans roaming around Leicester city centre on a Tuesday afternoon having a few pasties from Greggs and hanging around the Clocktower.

Football, bloody hell lol

The realisation when we've finally secured Champions League football and we will see 3,500 Bayern Munich fans roaming around Leicester city centre on a Tuesday afternoon having a few pasties from Greggs and hanging around the Clocktower.

Well, we win the league and we don't see them until knockout stages! So a trip to Bavaria it is!

Initially I thought "being safe" meaning guaranteed as champions possibly before Chelsea, Everton or United games....

But then read the first replies !!!!!!!!!!!!!! And realized the man is serious!!!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Did you read the part when he said he was just wondering "for fun?"

We are nailed on to draw Atletico Madrid.

I'm not sure, but we might already be safe. I know it's possible for Norwich in 18th place to catch us, but is it possible for all the clubs between us and Norwich to finish above us? They can't all win all their remaining games, because they have to take points off each other. It's possible for one club to win every game they have left, but if they do that, then no-one else who they still have to play can.

Not yet. I've got my excel tables out and checked. There are enough points left in the season for every team to overtake us. We can still finish bottom.

When they start to become relevant I'll start posting the spreadsheets. A few people (including me ofc!) seemed to quite enjoy the 'teams that can't catch us' thread in the 13/14 season.

Not yet. I've got my excel tables out and checked. There are enough points left in the season for every team to overtake us. We can still finish bottom.

When they start to become relevant I'll start posting the spreadsheets. A few people (including me ofc!) seemed to quite enjoy the 'teams that can't catch us' thread in the 13/14 season.

I was going to say I couldn't be bothered to check for myself in that post, but curiosity got the better of me since, and I filled in a table predictor thing. I was really surprised at how many points were still left to play for and how far down the table we could still finish.

Looking forward to the 'teams that can't catch us' thread! I noticed someone started one prematurely - made me feel a bit uneasy. Not that I'm superstitious or anything!

I was going to say I couldn't be bothered to check for myself in that post, but curiosity got the better of me since, and I filled in a table predictor thing. I was really surprised at how many points were still left to play for and how far down the table we could still finish.

Looking forward to the 'teams that can't catch us' thread! I noticed someone started one prematurely - made me feel a bit uneasy. Not that I'm superstitious or anything!

If Villa loses and we win, we can't finish bottom!

Great image! It never occured to me- the thought of 1000s of Barca/ Real/ Bayern/Juve fans down the Plant! Psychodelic!

Anyone found odds yet on City winning the CL yet? Or a correct score in the final?

How about Barca 2 City 3, first goal scorer Huth? £5 @ 20 000?

Am I being unrealistic?

Your crystal ball must have cataracts, Huth gets sent off in the semi-final...:)

Your crystal ball must have cataracts, Huth gets sent off in the semi-final...:)

This will happen. We beat Real 4-0 at the Bernabeu. The bent ref sends Huth off for a legitimate throw in. Perry Mason comes back from the dead to reinstate him and so on.....!

Huth will score!

Archived