Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ViewFromTheBox

What would winning the PL do for Leicester community?

We all know that this amazing season is transforming the fortunes of Leicester City Football Club, but what about the domino effect to local businesses and tourism?

Anyone who runs a local business, works at the City Council or has a significant interest in the nuts and bolts of our beloved city would at least experience a spike in the general mood of the community. But would this actually translate into an increase in beer sales, tourism, regional trade?

Large Leicester brands:

Walkers, KP, Topps Tiles, University of Leicester, De Montfort University, Pukka Pies, Jessops, Dunelm, Next....

11114416-large.jpg

Perhaps the shoe shop at the top of Granby St. could finally afford to replace the "S" to stop it looking like a thug superstore. 

tumblr_m7w1qmldit1qd2yqto1_500.jpg

this should be in funny pics. It's even funnier that it's called Blunt's.

I never liked the sports statue.

If the only positive thing about this season ends up being getting rid, it'll all be worth it.

I'm up for a 70ft bronze statue of Robert Huth elbowing someone in the face, of course.

****, we don't even need to win the league to get rid of the sports statue: simply a sledgehammer.

Even if the wheels come steaming off the bud, let's just get rid.

Put some shit, statues, whatever, outside the stadiums.

Not a half arsed statue that from afar looks like a shit orgy.

lol, well having  seen the "big wheel" when i was back in December.. i cant imagine anything topping that, so no change :)

Can somebody please photoshop Robert Huth's face on the clock tower.

I misread this, and left the L out of clock... was very concerned about any "tower" pictures that involve Leicester players.. and there is no way im going to do that photoshop!   ;)

Archived