Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Tampa Bay Rowdies to play Leicester City (friendly in March)?

An American playing abroad is heading back to the U.S., and will join one of the NASL’s strongest sides in recent years.

Minnesota United announced the signing of 26-year-old Danny Cruz on Monday. The former Philadelphia Union midfielder spent last season on loan with Norwegian club FK Bodø/Glimt, scoring two goals in 15 appearances. (REPORT)

The Tampa Bay Rowdies are headed to England from March 6 to March 17 and will play a trio of friendlies against Leicester City, Nottingham Forest and Notts County. In addition, the Rowdies are set to train at  St. George’s Park, home of the England national team. (REPORT)

FC Edmonton signed Senegalese defender Papé Diakité on Monday. The 23-year-old centerback made 25 appearances for Belgian second division club Royal Antwerp F.C. in 2015. (REPORT)

To kickstart the club’s preseason, the New York Cosmos will take on Long Island University on Feb. 13. (REPORT)

The Carolina RailHawks will play Liga MX club Toluca in a friendly at 12 p.m. on March 26. (REPORT)

Ottawa Fury FC has revealed the club’s preseason schedule, which includes six friendly matches. (REPORT)

What do you think of Cruz joining Minnesota United? How will the Rowdies fare in England?

Won't start a new thread but got me thinking if we were to win the title.

Would we get offers to play in these far flung tournaments and friendlies next summer.

If so what would be our thoughts? Owners would love it. Massive exposure.

But I know np was more interested in fitness exercises and didn't really like the whole heading to Thailand thing for the Everton game.

I guess claudio would go with the owners thoughts tho.

Archived