Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Union FS - This Sunday

Congrats to all the Union FS guys you made todays sun.

Up there with the group's greatest achievements IMO. Only slightly joking giving it's a Murdoch rag.

Also made the Daily Mail, the BBC website, BBC 5 Live, The London Evening Standard, The Express, Radio City Talk Liverpool, The Guardian, Talksport, The Independent, the Metro and Arsene Wenger's press conference.

Not bad publicity really.

I understand the reasons for the protest but personally wish it wasn't happening in this form. I want the boys to have 100% backing from the first whistle in what is one of our biggest ever football matches.

I understand the reasons for the protest but personally wish it wasn't happening in this form. I want the boys to have 100% backing from the first whistle in what is one of our biggest ever football matches.

It's because this is one of our biggest ever football matches and we (the supporters) are told what day we will go to watch it at very short notice.

Old argument now but perhaps you are going and I was going. Either way it's a very interesting topic. But I'm pleased that Union FS are raising the point that this is unfair and perhaps with enough media coverage both opinions will be satisfied.

I was really anti it now I'm stuck In a horrid place

1 I really can't see how we are helping the players sitting out the first 5 mins , the players are running out arguably to their biggest game this season so far and there will be NO chants of note to welcome them and support them , that seems so so wrong to me and I don't like the thought of them going unsupported

2 I now feel slightly obliged to stand with my fellow foxes so that it doesn't fail and as such makes us look disjointed and a bunch of tits

This really is a mental horror now ! Great work on the media side but the reality is its a terrible time the start of the game to do a 5 min walk out or any protest

oh what to do !

im with you ,but now I'm worried if ots poorly supported we as a club don't care

Maybe we don't

We shall see on Sunday

Now I'm leaning towards not protesting lol

"You want everybody there when the game starts,” said Wenger

“For me, the game is a joy and everyone has to be part of it. You can protest before and after, but during the game, you want everybody to be there because it’s a moment of happiness in your life"

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/643481/Wenger-urges-Arsenal-fans-ignore-Leicester-ticket-price-protest-Liverpool-U-turn-News

Message in nearly all the press is lost in the ticket price issue , sky will murder is Sunday by mentioning the £26 ticket protest lol

Leicester fans will be the next to action their dissatisfaction. Their protest at the Emirates on Sunday is predominantly at Sky moving the fixture, but also the wider issue of the Premier League failing to control other aspects like ticket prices.

spokesman for the fan group Union FS who are behind the protest, said: ‘I’d like to see a reduction in ticket prices hugely.

‘We’ve seen 750 per cent increase or even higher in ticket pricing, it’s not in line with inflation. It’s absolutely unacceptable"

Not great timing that comment it's £26 for this game lol

Now I'm leaning towards not protesting lol

"You want everybody there when the game starts,” said Wenger

“For me, the game is a joy and everyone has to be part of it. You can protest before and after, but during the game, you want everybody to be there because it’s a moment of happiness in your life"

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/643481/Wenger-urges-Arsenal-fans-ignore-Leicester-ticket-price-protest-Liverpool-U-turn-News

Poor reporting from the express. Ticket price?! They haven't got a clue lol

It is in our hands now the media spotlight is on us. We are representing more than just our club and our fans - the issue of sky running the sport and the high ticket prices are on the agenda. Whilst i disagree with the 'first 5 minutes' (surely 40 mins would have been better, the cameras will film fans leaving) it is done, so should be supported. Arsenal fans have shown their support. If we do, the issue moves further up the agenda, if we don't it may fizzle out. 

Archived